Super weapons and "looking cool"

#1monster138Posted 4/26/2013 9:05:33 PM
Do it with white and green gear
2-3 levels below you and with enemy's 5-6 levels above you.
Gotta have that skull next to the name.
But take a blue shield, shields are important.

That is skill.

Going in with ultra gear can be fun. Spam a couple shots, everything dies. Fun, but hardly skill.
If math were fighting skill (don't get me wrong, math is good. Common language of reality, and all)
Hawking's would be on the mat puncin' those Gracie boys in the d#&k....!
---
"it doesn't mean I'm not sick of this damned war;
the mud, the noise, .....the.....the endless poetry!" ------ Lord Flashheart
#2Azrael0206Posted 4/26/2013 9:07:13 PM
What is this even
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#32Love4LifePosted 4/26/2013 9:09:30 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
What is this even

He wants people to go in with sub Par gear and damage reduction ( To Enemies ) because he believes its " Skill "
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#4KellyRipyaPosted 4/26/2013 9:10:00 PM
I don't even lift a finger to fight. Just my reputation alone strikes fear all across Pandora. Master Gee and Terramorphus have their people call me to forfeit anytime I get within 100 yards of their arenas.
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#5StormWolf12Posted 4/26/2013 9:10:34 PM
Lol, OP is trippin.
#6stickboy2323Posted 4/26/2013 9:11:41 PM
Currently running an all white rarity gear and no BAR game with capnovan and fredbeatswilma. For most of the run (we're currently lv 50 and just started UVHM last time we played) we've been under leveled. A few fights have been a pain in the ass (the Warrior on TVHM took about an hour to kill) but all in all it has not been too tough.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#7monster138(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:19:30 PM
KellyRipya posted...
I don't even lift a finger to fight. Just my reputation alone strikes fear all across Pandora. Master Gee and Terramorphus have their people call me to forfeit anytime I get within 100 yards of their arenas.

My 360 shuts off and leaves the room, everytime you get on XBL.
---
#8drake_skullPosted 4/26/2013 9:27:52 PM
No, if you want to look Cool, use the gun that Clappy gives you in the very begining to kill everything. No shield, no class mods, no skill points, no relics. Then you will be cool.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#9monster138(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:28:47 PM
stickboy2323 posted...
Currently running an all white rarity gear and no BAR game with capnovan and fredbeatswilma. For most of the run (we're currently lv 50 and just started UVHM last time we played) we've been under leveled. A few fights have been a pain in the ass (the Warrior on TVHM took about an hour to kill) but all in all it has not been too tough.

and I bet it's as fun as hell, when you EARN that win.
---
#10fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/26/2013 9:29:03 PM
stickboy2323 posted...

Wilhelm was pretty hilarious.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil