For the Sand Hawk, would any Shock be good or should it be Stopping/Flying?

#1ProcrastinaterPosted 4/28/2013 1:07:50 PM
I understand the added bonuses for those prefixes, I'm just curious though.
---
Procrastinater - So Good
~*Board 8 Late Night Crew*~
#2killbot357Posted 4/28/2013 1:18:05 PM
Any would be good. Flying is optimal.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#3Procrastinater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:20:05 PM
I had a feeling, but just making sure.

killbot you're like THE Gaige player here right? What's your build if you don't mind me asking?
---
Procrastinater - So Good
#4killbot357Posted 4/28/2013 1:34:12 PM
I wouldn't say I'm THE Gaige player, but I've definitely played her a lot. Right now, it's something like this:

http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#550050101100501051130500410150051000

I use a level 50 Wired Zapper mod with bonuses to Wires Don't Talk, Evil Enchantress and Shock Storm. Not sure it's great for my current build, and I'm still working it out. I was having some trouble in UVHM (which is why I'm specced more heavily into BFF than I was in the past) but I may swap that out now that I've gotten some better gear.

I'm not super into leaning so heavily on DT, but it was a good solution when I was level 58 with level 50 gear.
---
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#5Procrastinater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:37:04 PM
Any particular reason for not having Discord or Interspersed Outburst?

Granted I've never used IO, so I don't know just how effective it is.
---
Procrastinater - So Good
#62Love4LifePosted 4/28/2013 3:06:52 PM
Procrastinater posted...

IO is meh, not a really Reliable way of slagging enemies.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#7killbot357Posted 4/28/2013 4:37:21 PM
Procrastinater posted...

I forgot to put a point in Discord, and I use a Slagga for slagging rather than Interspersed Outburst. Those 5 points are better spent elsewhere, and a dedicated slag gun / grenade is more useful.
---
#8SeekAndDestroy2Posted 4/28/2013 4:43:56 PM
I personally think it's worth it to put a single point in interspersed outburst just for the damage alone. Any more points is a waste since it only increases the slag chance a little. Discord can come in handy but if you are just building up or maintaining anarchy stacks you'll hardly ever use it. I find cooking up trouble to be a much better way of regaining health.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#9killbot357Posted 4/28/2013 4:54:21 PM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I personally think it's worth it to put a single point in interspersed outburst just for the damage alone. Any more points is a waste since it only increases the slag chance a little. Discord can come in handy but if you are just building up or maintaining anarchy stacks you'll hardly ever use it. I find cooking up trouble to be a much better way of regaining health.

I mostly have a point in Discord for the off chance I accidentally reload, or try to pick something up and reload by mistake. Discord causes stacks to drain slowly, whereas they're lost almost immediately if you don't have it. I don't actually use Discord for its bonuses, and I agree with using Cooking Up Trouble for health regen.
---