For the Sand Hawk, would any Shock be good or should it be Stopping/Flying?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. For the Sand Hawk, would any Shock be good or should it be Stopping/Flying?

User Info: Procrastinater

Procrastinater
3 years ago#1
I understand the added bonuses for those prefixes, I'm just curious though.
Procrastinater - So Good
~*Board 8 Late Night Crew*~

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
3 years ago#2
Any would be good. Flying is optimal.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2

Procrastinater
3 years ago#3
I had a feeling, but just making sure.

killbot you're like THE Gaige player here right? What's your build if you don't mind me asking?
Procrastinater - So Good

illbzo1
3 years ago#4
I wouldn't say I'm THE Gaige player, but I've definitely played her a lot. Right now, it's something like this:

http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#550050101100501051130500410150051000

I use a level 50 Wired Zapper mod with bonuses to Wires Don't Talk, Evil Enchantress and Shock Storm. Not sure it's great for my current build, and I'm still working it out. I was having some trouble in UVHM (which is why I'm specced more heavily into BFF than I was in the past) but I may swap that out now that I've gotten some better gear.

I'm not super into leaning so heavily on DT, but it was a good solution when I was level 58 with level 50 gear.
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2

Procrastinater
3 years ago#5
Any particular reason for not having Discord or Interspersed Outburst?

Granted I've never used IO, so I don't know just how effective it is.
Procrastinater - So Good

User Info: 2Love4Life

2Love4Life
3 years ago#6
Procrastinater posted...

IO is meh, not a really Reliable way of slagging enemies.
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.

illbzo1
3 years ago#7
Procrastinater posted...

I forgot to put a point in Discord, and I use a Slagga for slagging rather than Interspersed Outburst. Those 5 points are better spent elsewhere, and a dedicated slag gun / grenade is more useful.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
3 years ago#8
I personally think it's worth it to put a single point in interspersed outburst just for the damage alone. Any more points is a waste since it only increases the slag chance a little. Discord can come in handy but if you are just building up or maintaining anarchy stacks you'll hardly ever use it. I find cooking up trouble to be a much better way of regaining health.
PSN & GT: darkstar5577

illbzo1
3 years ago#9
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I personally think it's worth it to put a single point in interspersed outburst just for the damage alone. Any more points is a waste since it only increases the slag chance a little. Discord can come in handy but if you are just building up or maintaining anarchy stacks you'll hardly ever use it. I find cooking up trouble to be a much better way of regaining health.

I mostly have a point in Discord for the off chance I accidentally reload, or try to pick something up and reload by mistake. Discord causes stacks to drain slowly, whereas they're lost almost immediately if you don't have it. I don't actually use Discord for its bonuses, and I agree with using Cooking Up Trouble for health regen.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. For the Sand Hawk, would any Shock be good or should it be Stopping/Flying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived