Did they change terramorphous?

#1RitalinfiendPosted 4/29/2013 1:48:00 AM
I haven't tried to solo terramorphous in months. I just tried a few times in the last half hour and it seems like he can hit you with his thrown rocks even when you are hiding behind that ine rock. I have a shock conference call but no bee. Using a LBT/BFF mechro. Anyone know any good solo strategies for me to use for this fight?
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#2drj898Posted 4/29/2013 1:57:42 AM
I solo'ed him (sorta) a few nights ago....as a DPS/AoE commando, a couple of sirens with res sorta helped me keep alive. I used the sham/logan's gun/norfleet combo to keep his health down. Took a hella long time, but he went down. He only dropped one legendary -- a 61 legendary mechro class mod.
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#3w00dy925Posted 4/29/2013 6:24:38 AM
To solo him, all you need is a bee shield, sandhawk, and a norfleet.

when his tentacles throw the rocks, (from your right) watch them flying towards you. Crouch in that crevace in the rock, and slide down and away from.those 2 flying rocks. Shoot the tentacles, give or take 3 shots from.the hawk will do.(try and keep 1 or 2 tentacles alive just incase you get into.ffyl. (keep a norfleet in that situation).

ALSO: when terra pops up.right in front of you, and tries to swipe you with his tentacles, get out of the rock, and keep jumping towards the gate. More often then not, he will miss you.

solo.him in about 2 or 3 mins.

Goodluck!
#4Sniper_BrosefPosted 4/29/2013 6:39:54 AM
w00dy925 posted...
To solo him, all you need is a bee shield, sandhawk, and a norfleet.

when his tentacles throw the rocks, (from your right) watch them flying towards you. Crouch in that crevace in the rock, and slide down and away from.those 2 flying rocks. Shoot the tentacles, give or take 3 shots from.the hawk will do.(try and keep 1 or 2 tentacles alive just incase you get into.ffyl. (keep a norfleet in that situation).

ALSO: when terra pops up.right in front of you, and tries to swipe you with his tentacles, get out of the rock, and keep jumping towards the gate. More often then not, he will miss you.

solo.him in about 2 or 3 mins.

Goodluck!

It's still frustrating as heck when you get him down to 1/8th health and he gets one lucky hit in to drop you...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#5Four SkullsPosted 4/29/2013 7:41:09 AM
I don't think hiding on the rock ever protected your from his rock tentacles. I remember getting hit by them when I was soloing him last year.
#6xBallyhooxPosted 4/29/2013 7:52:58 AM
Four Skulls posted...
I don't think hiding on the rock ever protected your from his rock tentacles. I remember getting hit by them when I was soloing him last year.

+1 never did protect from rock arms
#7Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:45:31 PM
Well just got myself a bee. I tried using an electric conference call and didn't have much luck. Are there any other non-dlc weapons I should be using in this fight?
---
#8JkickitPosted 4/30/2013 12:02:08 AM
Get a fire conference call, you'll have better luck. He takes more damage from them since he's a fleshy target.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#9Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 12:03:59 AM
Any other options? It took me hours to get the shock version and I already beat the warrior so Ill have even worse odds of getting one.
---
#10Android21APosted 4/30/2013 7:01:04 AM
Fire Sand Hawk + Bee
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No