Complaints about Gaige?

#11killbot357Posted 4/29/2013 9:22:38 AM
fseperent posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
TifaLink0 posted...
I was thinking about buying her for when I do my second playthough, But I've seen a few people who seem to dislike her and won't let certain people join or play with them If they have a certain skill tree? Sorry I'm new to BL2 and I remember seeing that from a few people and I was curious to what that whole thing was about.

Buck Up. If you have this skill, you should only be playing solo.

Also, I won't play with anyone who has the skill "Close enough" either. Have a little self respect. Aim.

I would agree with that except for one thing, Anarchy.
Once you get a good number of stacks, there's only 2 ways of hitting an enemy, point blank, or Close Enough.

Agreed. Close Enough is designed for huge Anarchy stacks.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#12KellyRipyaPosted 4/29/2013 10:19:37 AM
Close enough rocks. At least it isn't an OP glitch like slag rubi/Lovethumper and we aren't out making videos of us exploiting the game!!

God I can't wait til they nerf that glitch
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#13StormWolf12Posted 4/29/2013 10:22:26 AM(edited)
Discord kids, you should use discord for extreme ROF increases with damage boosts, rather than walking around shooting at the ground with a rubi and 600 stacks.

Close enough should not work with anarchy.
#14tony8669Posted 4/29/2013 11:01:23 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Discord kids, you should use discord for extreme ROF increases with damage boosts, rather than walking around shooting at the ground with a rubi and 600 stacks.

Close enough should not work with anarchy.

Better off shooting at the ground with a Fibber.
#15KellyRipyaPosted 4/29/2013 11:23:19 AM
NERF IT ALL
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell