Psycho Legendary Mod screenshot and dupe

#1jonahtkePosted 4/29/2013 6:14:41 AM
http://postimg.org/image/rv95u5tjl/

Dropped from a Loot Midget Marauder in Sawtooth Cauldron this morning. I get off of work at 5PM CST and will be happy to dupe a few shortly thereafter. While not required, I would appreciate any contributions to my loot stash that can be made (I switched from ps3 to xbox last week and don't have anything else of value). My gamertag is JonahTKE.
#2killbot357Posted 4/29/2013 6:29:59 AM
Learn to rotate your images.

Also you should probably have stated that's not a level 61 mod.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#3jonahtke(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:37:56 AM
I am truly sorry that my attempt at generosity has inconvenienced you you so greatly. Feel free to come back anytime!
#4JayLJohnstonPosted 4/29/2013 6:43:30 AM
What level is it? It looks like it might be mid 30's or so... That actually could be cool to have.... feel free to add me (same name as here) if you want. What level gear are you looking for? I don't have much in the 30's though.
---
Am I leaking?
#5jonahtke(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:50:05 AM
I found it on my first playthrough, so I'd say mid 30's (without the actual class available I can't see the requirement). It seems like it'll be handy on Kreig through TVHM. Most of the gear I'm looking to stockpile will be for use at higher levels. Having nothing at all right now, I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth. That said, anybody who is in a similar situation to mine is free to hit me up. I'm happy to share.
#6killbot357Posted 4/29/2013 6:53:26 AM
jonahtke posted...
I am truly sorry that my attempt at generosity has inconvenienced you you so greatly. Feel free to come back anytime!

lol generosity

All I said was learn how to do some basic photo editing, and that you might specify it's not a level 61, as that will attract a different crowd of players.

GLHF!!!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#7jonahtke(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:01:29 AM
Please forgive my snark, I got this initially posted while at work and wasn't paying overly much attention. I was also fairly excited about my find, gave me something small to trade with since I had no desire to be a beggar. That said I shouldn't have been rude to you.