Loot midgets drops question

#1BancHi_XPosted 4/29/2013 10:20:20 AM
How is everyone doing since the hotfix and then reversal last week? I have found in WEP and Thousand cuts that the drops are definitely down for me. Could be total randomness but I am killing probably close to 15 midgets or more before I get any orange or pearl farming around 2 hours a day. I'm fine with that as a farming method but just wondering if I have had a week of bad luck and falling under the random is random, or if everyone else has seen a reduction.

Also I pretty much never get a midget out of the doctor's orders echo number 2 box. One in a while one might pop but usually just ammo and the echo recorder in that box. I have collected 1 echo. Seems like most get 4 to spawn. Just wondering if there is something I need to do for the fourth.
---
psn - BancHi
#2nicktar8Posted 4/29/2013 10:49:55 AM
I get midgets in all 4 boxes. I did 2 runs todayand got 4 relics, a thunderball fist, and Logan's gun. I did some yesterday and got plenty. I did some offline Saturday and got 3 pearls and a 4th went through the floor. Lost an orange down there on the same run.
---
Hoof hearted
Ice melted
#3tony8669Posted 4/29/2013 10:54:01 AM
On doctor's orders, I only got midgets from two of the boxes.

I was in that quest where you meet Slab King, and he wanted to talk to me before I zone out to Sanctuary... so I figured it was a good time to run around and check boxes, since there weren't going to be bandits spawning. Got nothing. Haven't tried it on the Rocko quest yet.
#4BancHi_X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 10:54:06 AM
well damn you sure aren't having any problems. and you got one of the two only legendary's I'm missing, the thunderball fists.

Congrats.
---
psn - BancHi
#5BancHi_X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:00:21 AM
tony8669 posted...
On doctor's orders, I only got midgets from two of the boxes.

I was in that quest where you meet Slab King, and he wanted to talk to me before I zone out to Sanctuary... so I figured it was a good time to run around and check boxes, since there weren't going to be bandits spawning. Got nothing. Haven't tried it on the Rocko quest yet.

As long as you never talk to Rocko, TC up until the Hyperion gate is a nice stroll. You may find 0 midgets you may get four. But no enemies is always nice.
---
psn - BancHi
#6BancHi_X(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:35:23 PM
Damn u all. Lol. Just did 4 runs. 12 midgets offline in thousand cuts. Obviously that's a good spawn rate. 7 relics no other drops. Just having a rough time with the hillbilly midget marauders. Stingy aholes
---
psn - BancHi
#7drake_skullPosted 4/29/2013 5:42:24 PM
Its still better than Raid Boss Drop rates(at least for me). Pete has not dropped anything cept skins for vehicles that was rare. And he dropped a quest reward blue once but ya. Still better. I have seen a drop in the rates of the E Tech relics but the Pearls and legendaries seem to be dropping at the same rate, I got a pear and 3 Legendaries in 7 Docs orders runs yesterday.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23