new dlc coming out question -

#1sailormacrossPosted 4/29/2013 1:58:59 PM
is it just a new character and/or new missions. if both, are they in 1 dlc.
thank you
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#2stickboy2323Posted 4/29/2013 2:20:49 PM
There is both a new character and new missions but they will be separate.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#3sailormacross(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 2:23:43 PM
are each 800pts
---
anime and jpop and pretty japanese girls fan ::::::::::::::::::::perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilites of outer space (gundam wing)
#4SeekAndDestroy2Posted 4/29/2013 2:24:36 PM
Krieg the psycho class is coming out very soon for 800 msp, he is not included in the season pass. Later in June the forth and final dlc expansion is scheduled to come out for 800 msp or free with season pass. Randy said its gonna be the biggest borderlands expansion yet so it should have lots of content and plenty of missions to do. Possibly even another level cap increase (I really hope so!). I am personally looking forward to both.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#5The_KiriyamaPosted 4/29/2013 3:33:13 PM
It is highly unlikely that the 4th DLC will include a new level cap, sorry bud. Just bear that in mind. As for the character, it's 800msp, coming this May. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#6sailormacross(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:45:38 PM
thanks for replies. 2 seperate dlc. each 800pts. 1 new character only - release within 30 days. i wouldnt doubt it be last tuesday in may. 2nd dlc - story missions. release within 2 months. when i first heard they were trying to make lvl cap and they said the game wasnt made for it - i kept saying for ages to make playthrough 3. they might not make playthrough 4 . but another 11 lvl raise will be nice. exspecially if next story dlc is big. what - everyone going play it being lvl 61 that will kinda suck
---
#7TombStoneChuckyPosted 4/29/2013 4:58:38 PM
The_Kiriyama posted...
It is highly unlikely that the 4th DLC will include a new level cap, sorry bud. Just bear that in mind. As for the character, it's 800msp, coming this May. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

I agree. It would just be to complicated. What if someone bought the 4th dlc and it included another lvl cap, but they never bought the 1st lvl cap increase? They can't just skip lvls 51-61 and go straight to 62-69.
#8SeekAndDestroy2Posted 4/29/2013 5:05:41 PM
BL1 went to 69 so I don't see why they couldn't do it with this one. They added an additional 8 levels to all players for free so even if you had no dlc you could get to 58. And does anyone remember the message you got when loaded a level 61 character near the upgrade packs release? It said something like you cannot level past 61 at this time. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they took BL2 to 69.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#9sailormacross(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:08:12 PM
whenever you get first lvl cap will only get to lvl 61. whenever you buy - if they make - the 2nd cap then you get the next lvls . no skipping. i hope both dlc have achieves. sucks no achieve for lvl 61 and beating playthrough 3
---
#10sailormacross(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:22:02 PM
im thing lvl 72
---