Is Having 2 people really needed for good loot drops?

#1LORD_HOGANPosted 4/29/2013 4:08:58 PM
I know the odds increase but is playing co-op really needed? I like doing things my own way without having another head saying hey let's go this way. I will gladly change my ways if it means I can get better drop rates more frequently. Thanks.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."
#2KellyRipyaPosted 4/29/2013 4:10:28 PM
Yes it really is. If you want to play alone yet reap the benefits, just do the 4 player Master Gee glitch.
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#3LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:35:03 PM
Yeah I was thinking about that master gee glitch. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Probably cause I was getting upset over nothing, thanks.
---
LORD_HOGAN
#4XtremeEXCALIBERPosted 4/29/2013 4:35:38 PM
I've had good luck finding good loot on my own, but having an extra person really does make a difference.
---
If you fail at suicide, what else is there?
Xbox Gamertag J0NASAURUS REX
#5LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:39:10 PM
I was getting good stuff myself but only from loot migdets. No matter how many times I went after certain enemies I could never get anything. When I solo'd UVHM the only thing I got was a lvl 59 bee.
---
LORD_HOGAN
#6LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:11:01 PM
I didn't notice any change with the glitch other then the enemies being harder to kill. Went to the WLP and fought the loot midgets there and got a lvl 60 conference call. Then went to all the other place: the dust, the fridge, did a run in thousand cuts and not one loot midget spawned. Maybe my luck is just horrible and it's time to hang it up.
---
LORD_HOGAN