Maya: "Hmm...there's pros and cons to each"

#11Carribean_CoolPosted 4/29/2013 8:06:42 PM
Oh that's why I keep hearing Sal mumbling when I compare weapons lol

Speaking of Sal, I love when he hums a song when he is Gunzerking
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#12killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 8:42:50 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Just discovered Maya, how you liking her kbeezy ??

Maya's actually my first character, but I stopped playing her when Gaige was released. Currently working through TVHM, level 39. Looking forward to hitting 61 and seeing what a Cataclysm / Motion build can do.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#13xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/29/2013 9:13:24 PM
killbot357 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Maya's actually my first character, but I stopped playing her when Gaige was released. Currently working through TVHM, level 39. Looking forward to hitting 61 and seeing what a Cataclysm / Motion build can do.

So much better than gaige lol
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#14killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:15:24 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
killbot357 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

So much better than gaige lol

Nah man, LBT and Anarchy is so rad.
---
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#15xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/29/2013 9:17:09 PM
I got two 50 mechas that may not see the light of 61 :/
---
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#16killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:19:41 PM
It's really been a ton of fun picking Maya back up. I've got a level 15ish Zer0 but uggggh Normal is so boring. Plus it takes a while to level high enough to make fun builds. Not that builds really matter in Normal.
---
#17xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/29/2013 9:23:20 PM
killbot357 posted...
It's really been a ton of fun picking Maya back up. I've got a level 15ish Zer0 but uggggh Normal is so boring. Plus it takes a while to level high enough to make fun builds. Not that builds really matter in Normal.

I got a lvl 15 mech if you ever venture into co op ;)
---
#18killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:25:34 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
killbot357 posted...

That sounds good. I actually bought a mic last week, and I'd like to play with some of the regulars here.
---
#19xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/29/2013 10:40:04 PM
killbot357 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
killbot357 posted...

That sounds good. I actually bought a mic last week, and I'd like to play with some of the regulars here.

Beware of chuckles, that dude begs for gear...
---
#20KellyRipyaPosted 4/29/2013 11:05:22 PM
Gaige: "Numbers, numbers, math math math!"

Wait, are we still doing this or braiding each other's ponytails here?
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell