B****es for days...

#1theIllusionary1Posted 4/29/2013 9:06:09 PM
I've been farming BNK3R in the hopes of getting a Sham for a few days now, a few hours a day, getting nothing for my trouble. However, the last few runs I've been getting nothing but B****es.

First a Social...then an Actualizing...then a Rightsizing...and on it goes. I see that awesome orange glow on the ground after a kill, run over to see what it is, only to see another version of that same SMG.

Drop me a Sham, not another B****!

I think BNK3R is just screwing with me at this point.
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#2KellyRipyaPosted 4/29/2013 9:07:43 PM
Are you coyly asking for a Sham? What level?
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#3killbot357Posted 4/29/2013 9:16:55 PM
I've got a level 61 Sham I picked up in the Treasure Room, with something like 83% absorb chance, if you're interested in trading.

I'm mostly interested in Maliwan and Hyperion plasma casters, Vladof blasters, and other good shock weapons / grenade mods.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#4theIllusionary1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:19:00 PM
I was just venting; I do enjoy farming, provided I eventually get what I'm seeking.

That said...

Level 61 please. Anything I can give you in return?

Also, **** BNK3R.
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#5theIllusionary1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:26:00 PM
killbot357 posted...
I've got a level 61 Sham I picked up in the Treasure Room, with something like 83% absorb chance, if you're interested in trading.

I'm mostly interested in Maliwan and Hyperion plasma casters, Vladof blasters, and other good shock weapons / grenade mods.

Hmm, I don't collect casters, but I have a shock Stalker, Sledge's Shotty, and Lobbed Quasar I grabbed from LLM farming, plus numerous Storms and a Transformer shield. That's what I can recall from the top of my head...I may have more in the bank.
---
#6killbot357Posted 4/29/2013 9:30:46 PM
theIllusionary1 posted...
killbot357 posted...

Hmm, I don't collect casters, but I have a shock Stalker, Sledge's Shotty, and Lobbed Quasar I grabbed from LLM farming, plus numerous Storms and a Transformer shield. That's what I can recall from the top of my head...I may have more in the bank.

I'd trade the Sham for the Transformer, if you're into that. I won't be on until tomorrow though.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
#7theIllusionary1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:58:35 PM
You've got yourself a trade. My GT is the same as my GFaqs username, theIllusionary1. I'll be on tomorrow night. Thank you kindly.
---