Class Mod Problem

#1SSJ3ButchPosted 4/30/2013 2:53:56 AM
Okay, so I can't find the answer to this problem anywhere so I will ask you guy. My class mod on my commando gives team health regen and my buddies gunzerker has an ammo regen, our third partner isn't benefiting from those at all, while we are, can anyone tell me why he isn't? I thought maybe it had to do with something he had equipped, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.
#2NightmareNigntPosted 4/30/2013 3:38:18 AM
Commando doesn't get TEAM health regen... The siren does.
#3XcavvvPosted 4/30/2013 4:41:04 AM
NightmareNignt posted...
Commando doesn't get TEAM health regen... The siren does.

That is probably why. And by inferrence you are a modder and therefore deemed too casual to help. Good day.
---
XBL: Xcavvv
#4SSJ3Butch(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:01:45 PM
I am not a modder, I don't even know how to. The commando does get a team health regen, because I have one, but of course you all know better don't you? anyway thanks for the non help guys, I'll continue to look for help from someone who knows what they are talking about.
#5ZarnonElchrisPosted 4/30/2013 2:15:13 PM
SSJ3Butch posted...
I am not a modder, I don't even know how to. The commando does get a team health regen, because I have one, but of course you all know better don't you? anyway thanks for the non help guys, I'll continue to look for help from someone who knows what they are talking about.

The commando's only health regen mod is Pointman, which gives max health and health regen to him only.
As the previous posters said, the only character with Team Health Regen is the Siren, with her Nurse mod.

So
1. No, he doesn't get one
2. Yes, they all do know better
3. Continue looking if you want, but anyone who knows what they're talking about will tell you the same thing.
#6SSJ3Butch(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:16:46 PM
Okay, so then why do my team mates EXCEPT one benefit from it? and that still doesn't answer why the team ammo regen doesnt work either on this person.
#7PTP2009Posted 4/30/2013 2:20:02 PM
Probably the other players have some sort of health regen skill. Gunzerker has Hard to Kill, for example.
#8spfurm01Posted 4/30/2013 2:22:01 PM
SSJ3Butch posted...
Okay, so then why do my team mates EXCEPT one benefit from it? and that still doesn't answer why the team ammo regen doesnt work either on this person.

1) Team ammo regen class mods don't give Rockets, is he using a Launcher?
2) Alternatively, are you sure he's really on your side?
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#9capnovanPosted 4/30/2013 2:31:53 PM
The Gunzerker was wearing a Hoarder mod? It's the only one of his mods that give team ammo regen. Was the player not experiencing ammo regen using a Rocket Launcher? Ammo regen does not apply to it.

...and Commando does not have Team Health Regen. Commando's team bonus mod is Team Shield Recharge Rate and Delay.

Every character except Zer0 has some sort of passive health regen:

Siren - Sustenance
Gunzerker - Hard to Kill
Mechromancer - Cooking Up Trouble
Commando - Preparation
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#10XtremeEXCALIBERPosted 4/30/2013 4:42:54 PM
For starters what commando mod are you using? Like the previous posters have stated, the commando does not provide team health regeneration. He has skills that restore his own health and the pointman class mod to boost his overall health. If you have a commando mod that does that it's probably modded. Did you play any multiplayer and perhaps someone might have dropped it?
---
If you fail at suicide, what else is there?
Xbox Gamertag J0NASAURUS REX