Saturn has been a major hassle on two of my playthroughs now.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Saturn has been a major hassle on two of my playthroughs now.
3 years ago#1
UVHM Saturn on my Siren, now Normal Saturn (LAWL) on my underleveled melee zer0. Dude is legit. How does one farm plasma casters without golden keys?
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
3 years ago#2
Treasure Room.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#3
killbot357 posted...
Treasure Room.

do you have to glitch into it or is there a legit way of doing it past the two runs from the story line?
1+3+3=7
3 years ago#4
You have to glitch into it.
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2
3 years ago#5
jreed1337 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Treasure Room.

do you have to glitch into it or is there a legit way of doing it past the two runs from the story line?

glitch into it.

*edit: killbot'd
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
3 years ago#6
ah ok. thanks
1+3+3=7
3 years ago#7
go-to hammerlocks dlc and go up to the cliff where Rouge spawns. The chest behind him has high rate of spawning techs. ( crazy a legit way).

You can also try using the Stinkpot from the pirate dlc, that thing does lovely damage. I used a infection on him on tvhm.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
3 years ago#8
I'd recommend farming a Hornet from Knuckledragger. Probably easier than getting lucky and finding a corrosive plasma caster or a blaster.

I've also got a spare level 61 Vladof corrosive blaster, if you've got any rad shock weapons or gear to trade.
3 years ago#9
killbot357 posted...
I'd recommend farming a Hornet from Knuckledragger. Probably easier than getting lucky and finding a corrosive plasma caster or a blaster.

^^^That

Hornet + Bee or if you're lucky Twin Hornet + Bee takes him down fast. Without the bee would be a longer fight, but faster than the damage I was doing with other guns.
Gamer Tag: Durahansolo
3 years ago#10
Pimpernel + Bee + distance = Dead Saturn, without hassle.

It makes short work on the Constructors afterward too.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Saturn has been a major hassle on two of my playthroughs now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived