Which of these 3 things is most broken?

#21TsurukePosted 4/30/2013 4:26:47 PM
lolz at the 5 people who voted Rubi is "Broken" let alone "more broken" than the other 2 choices not realizing that Zer0 is the only one the benefits the most (depending on the element/attachments/shield) while others get its base value. While Beehawk and Shamfleet can be used by anyone and blow through enemies.

The Rubi alone is not broken (not to mention, it helps to have certain prefixes/attachments or elements to make that RubiThumper combo glorious. While the other combos, prefixes/attachment do not matter -- maybe the Sham being at 94% would be about it)

If anything the SlagEviscerationRubiThumper/Zer0 choice would be more "broken" than the Rubi itself, even then less broken then the other 2 choices.
#22terabientPosted 4/30/2013 4:34:29 PM
Uhhh. I was gonna go with Beehawk because it's broken in the exact same way the CC/Bee combo was, and since that was patched Beehawk is irrefutably broken.

But Beehawk stops working the second you take damage, so I dunno. There is some risk involved when using it, since you're using a fragile shield with a significant delay. Beehawk combo may be able to drop raid bosses in under a minute but achieving those results requires at least some knowledge of attack patterns and weak spots and such.

Shamfleet makes you nearly invincible to bullets and gives the most powerful weapon in the game unlimited ammo. I've never actually seen anyone running the Shamfleet but it certainly sounds more brain-dead than the Beehawk.

Ultimately, though, I had to go with Rubi because healing yourself is the most OP thing in the game. I mean, why else would all the character healing skills suck, if not to send the subtle message that dependable health restoration is inherently broken?

(I lied, I went with Shamfleet.)
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#23StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 4:41:44 PM
terabient posted...
Uhhh. I was gonna go with Beehawk because it's broken in the exact same way the CC/Bee combo was, and since that was patched Beehawk is irrefutably broken.

But Beehawk stops working the second you take damage, so I dunno. There is some risk involved when using it, since you're using a fragile shield with a significant delay. Beehawk combo may be able to drop raid bosses in under a minute but achieving those results requires at least some knowledge of attack patterns and weak spots and such.

Shamfleet makes you nearly invincible to bullets and gives the most powerful weapon in the game unlimited ammo. I've never actually seen anyone running the Shamfleet but it certainly sounds more brain-dead than the Beehawk.

Ultimately, though, I had to go with Rubi because healing yourself is the most OP thing in the game. I mean, why else would all the character healing skills suck, if not to send the subtle message that dependable health restoration is inherently broken?

(I lied, I went with Shamfleet.)

I was like 7 pixels away from message detail before I caught the sarcasm, lol.