Krieg is in fact--!! (possible spoilers)

#1The_KiriyamaPosted 5/1/2013 3:53:52 AM
It's been talked about as a possibility before, and something I myself have always thought, or well, hoped. But the talk about Krieg, the Psycho, being Tiny Tina's father, might be more than wishful thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YvgxCKRsuYM#t=273s

In this video, there are a couple of lines of dialogue that his sane 'inner voice' brings up.

1) "Where is she? Is she still alive? Did she get away?"
2) "On your feet, she might still be out there..."

So, while he might be talking about someone else, given that he is an experiment that escaped, and Tina's parents became experiments as well, I think it fits together reasonably. Maybe more so because it'd be pretty awesome/bitter sweet, if it turned out to be true. What do you guys think? Coincidence or...?
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#22Love4LifePosted 5/1/2013 4:55:32 AM(edited)
1) "Where is she? Is she still alive? Did she get away?" 2:36 156 Seconds
2) "On your feet, she might still be out there..." - 7:47 ie. 467 seconds

and My Fave:

If you ever kill an innocent person I will Destory us Shut Up No thats the deal. you can kill as many of the deserving as you like, The second your axe touches the flesh of an Innocent I will end this, All of it. A razor to the veins. like that fugitve that we tried to grab on hera remember? Shut up get outta my head I'll take that as a yes.

---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#3The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:21:38 AM
It's 2-3 mins in, you have to move it back.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#42Love4LifePosted 5/1/2013 4:31:14 AM
The_Kiriyama posted...
It's 2-3 mins in, you have to move it back.

cbf'd finding it.

However I do like Kreigs Alternate personality.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#5kakerott666Posted 5/1/2013 4:47:44 AM
He also says paraphrasing "she flowed from her holes as she stabbed me in the sternum and became beautiful."
---
The solution is simple, kill them all.
It occurs to me that is my usual solution.
#6SinisterBladePosted 5/1/2013 5:06:09 AM
I love this idea
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7MattheauPosted 5/1/2013 5:26:05 AM
Wishful thinking.

The generic psychos have comments like that. Even if we hypothetically say it was referencing a specific person, you could more or less apply that to any female character. There is nothing even vaguely specific to Tiny Tina in any of those quotes.
#8CaptainWolfPosted 5/1/2013 5:36:23 AM
..Whoa. That actually sounds plausible. No way of saying for certain(yet), especially since he's a Psycho, as Mattheau said, but it does throw a good thinky into things.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#9GODMANTHEGODPosted 5/1/2013 6:32:51 AM
to bad flesh-stick was her father
#10EX_KoakumaPosted 5/1/2013 6:36:55 AM
GODMANTHEGOD posted...
to bad flesh-stick was her father

Nope
---
http://puu.sh/2EUyC