Well, that escalated quickly.

"I know! Brick killed a guy, did you throw a trident?"

"Loud noises!"
#44shnangyboosPosted 5/1/2013 9:10:23 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
shnangyboos posted...
Is this bizarro world?

is this directed at me?

Yes. I don't think I've ever seen you arguing for people to be able to play how they want, but maybe I've missed something.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#45Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:22:41 AM
shnangyboos posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
shnangyboos posted...
Is this bizarro world?

is this directed at me?

Yes. I don't think I've ever seen you arguing for people to be able to play how they want, but maybe I've missed something.

contrary to popular belief, I don't really care how anybody else plays. Sure, I may dislike duping/powerleveling (mainly because they both undermine the point of the game), but how other people choose to enjoy the game has zero effect on me, or anyone else for that matter.

Here's the bottom line. If everyone that enjoys running super OP legit setups suddenly can't because nerfs, I would be willing to bet a kidney that the majority of those players would jump to modding. Now, modding is mostly harmless, but we all know what happens when you combine the Internet, anonymity, and hax.

So yes, I think it would be in everyone's best interests if GBX would lose the whole "play our way or don't play" attitude.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 85633
#46MrImpatient35Posted 5/1/2013 11:03:56 AM
All of the things that have been nurfed so far, are things that I don't understand why they fixed it. I play solo, so I don't see a problem. Like the bee + CC. I only used it when I was farming. I don't see the problem.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#47brokenfingersPosted 5/1/2013 4:45:59 PM
balance matters, even in a non competitive game. Not as much, but it still matters

Balance only matters in such a case if the problem makes all classes useless but one. Not the case here, not even what's imbalanced, so eh.
---
For me, that philosophy reduces itself to: "I'm on board; pull up the lifeline."--Ebert on Rand