The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Good god, how bad did they nerf the midgets?

#1WretchedOwlPosted 5/1/2013 7:02:06 AM
I'm trying to farm for a shotgun dmg relic for my Sal, and here I am six runs in as of now and I've seen one really really crappy relic... I farmed them after the nerf came and I seemed to get at least a few legends, but now I'm not getting literally anything. Bad luck on my end?
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2gomi182Posted 5/1/2013 8:24:56 AM
Try playing offline. I had much better luck with them yesterday, this way.
#3WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:26:44 AM
Yeah that may be a good idea.. just botch the hotfixes. either way, my luck has turned up a little bit since then.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
#4BigSai29Posted 5/1/2013 8:31:38 AM
OMG I had the same thing happen. I tried 1 run and got 2 Jimmy Jenkins. The next 2 runs I got 1 more Jimmy, a bunch of E-Tech relics and 3 legendaries.
#5amenbrotherPosted 5/1/2013 8:52:22 AM
I can put my 2 cents in here as I def think they nerfed the drop rates for them. Before that patch or compatability download I was getting a legendary or pearl every few runs, last night I ran them from level 60 to 61 and had nothing drop but relics. It sucks to because I wanted to get some level 61 versions of guns I have.
#6genesis42Posted 5/1/2013 9:16:04 AM
"wuts this? i didnt get what i wanted after >5 mins of farming?!

BETTER GO COMPLAIN ON GFAQS!!"
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#7WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:20:11 AM
genesis42 posted...

not necessarily not getting what I wanted, more like not finding so much as a relic after killing 30 midgets. Read the post, brah.
---
#8genesis42Posted 5/1/2013 9:23:02 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
genesis42 posted...

not necessarily not getting what I wanted, more like not finding so much as a relic after killing 30 midgets. Read the post, brah.

Y'know... sometimes random is random. Just thought I'd put this out there.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#9WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:26:03 AM
They should have just made them stop spawning during Doctor's Orders, because now having a midget randomly jump out of a box while you're questing or otherwise isn't even exciting like it was when UVHM first dropped.
---
#10EX_KoakumaPosted 5/1/2013 9:34:07 AM
Eh... they probably didn't. I farmed them for like a week straight after UVHM came out and there were periods where they didn't drop crap. Sometimes I'd get a pearl every 5 runs, sometimes there were gaps of a few hours just in between legendaries. Same with the relics too, but not as dramatic.

Also, loot has a chance to fall through the floor there. It's not too common, but it happens.
---
http://puu.sh/2EUyC