Good god, how bad did they nerf the midgets?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Good god, how bad did they nerf the midgets?

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to farm for a shotgun dmg relic for my Sal, and here I am six runs in as of now and I've seen one really really crappy relic... I farmed them after the nerf came and I seemed to get at least a few legends, but now I'm not getting literally anything. Bad luck on my end?
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: gomi182

gomi182
3 years ago#2
Try playing offline. I had much better luck with them yesterday, this way.

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#3
Yeah that may be a good idea.. just botch the hotfixes. either way, my luck has turned up a little bit since then.
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
3 years ago#4
OMG I had the same thing happen. I tried 1 run and got 2 Jimmy Jenkins. The next 2 runs I got 1 more Jimmy, a bunch of E-Tech relics and 3 legendaries.

User Info: amenbrother

amenbrother
3 years ago#5
I can put my 2 cents in here as I def think they nerfed the drop rates for them. Before that patch or compatability download I was getting a legendary or pearl every few runs, last night I ran them from level 60 to 61 and had nothing drop but relics. It sucks to because I wanted to get some level 61 versions of guns I have.

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
3 years ago#6
"wuts this? i didnt get what i wanted after >5 mins of farming?!

BETTER GO COMPLAIN ON GFAQS!!"
GT: SevenDeadIySin

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#7
genesis42 posted...

not necessarily not getting what I wanted, more like not finding so much as a relic after killing 30 midgets. Read the post, brah.

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
3 years ago#8
WretchedOwl posted...
genesis42 posted...

not necessarily not getting what I wanted, more like not finding so much as a relic after killing 30 midgets. Read the post, brah.

Y'know... sometimes random is random. Just thought I'd put this out there.
GT: SevenDeadIySin

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#9
They should have just made them stop spawning during Doctor's Orders, because now having a midget randomly jump out of a box while you're questing or otherwise isn't even exciting like it was when UVHM first dropped.

User Info: EX_Koakuma

EX_Koakuma
3 years ago#10
Eh... they probably didn't. I farmed them for like a week straight after UVHM came out and there were periods where they didn't drop crap. Sometimes I'd get a pearl every 5 runs, sometimes there were gaps of a few hours just in between legendaries. Same with the relics too, but not as dramatic.

Also, loot has a chance to fall through the floor there. It's not too common, but it happens.
http://puu.sh/2EUyC
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Good god, how bad did they nerf the midgets?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived