Hyperius dead in LESS THAN A SECOND (no Beehawk)

#21fictionersPosted 5/1/2013 11:49:27 AM
He gave us exactly what he said he would. A dead hyperius in less than a second and no sand hawk/bee shield combo.

Why are there no cries of thumper/ruby crutch. Why not take on
hyperius with the Rex or the flakker. Be part of the solution.

P.s. you are the man Fred!
---
GT: Mr Scrub
#22deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 11:58:24 AM
fictioners posted...
He gave us exactly what he said he would. A dead hyperius in less than a second and no sand hawk/bee shield combo.

Why are there no cries of thumper/ruby crutch. Why not take on
hyperius with the Rex or the flakker. Be part of the solution.

P.s. you are the man Fred!

thank you sir!
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#23SinisterBladePosted 5/1/2013 12:10:49 PM
That was too much fun last night, but man are you mean to Alan. :(

Still, the end was great I laughed pretty hard. Especially when Alan is like “Did I get trolled?” theres a pause and im like, “What do you think happened?” xD
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#24EX_KoakumaPosted 5/1/2013 12:15:51 PM
I'm stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill in a DREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
SNAKE EATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
---
http://puu.sh/2EUyC
#25deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:16:58 PM
SinisterBlade posted...

Still, the end was great I laughed pretty hard. Especially when Alan is like “Did I get trolled?” theres a pause and im like, “What do you think happened?” xD

I wasn't mean to him. He threw a grenade at Hyperius like 3 times in a row while we were trying to get that kill. Then, because of him, we were locked out. Since I had to restart the game anyhow, I kicked him, lol.

He got mad as h*** though, didn't he? Unfriended me for a few minutes, lol.

Note to anyone that plays with me: mind the barrels.
---
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#26deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 12:17:35 PM
EX_Koakuma posted...
I'm stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill in a DREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
SNAKE EATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

uh... what?
---
#27jreed1337Posted 5/1/2013 12:20:18 PM
deadlyfred posted...
SinisterBlade posted...

I wasn't mean to him. He threw a grenade at Hyperius like 3 times in a row while we were trying to get that kill. Then, because of him, we were locked out. Since I had to restart the game anyhow, I kicked him, lol.

would you be willing to help a lowly level 50 chump beat hyperius? i am unable to solo him and my only friend that plays this game is completely useless...lol.

i have yet to beat him and need to for the achievements, and also to unlock master gee (i think thats the guy after hyperius?)

also, is your GT from MW2?
---
1+3+3=7
#28FullMetalMegaPosted 5/1/2013 12:22:57 PM
jreed1337 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
SinisterBlade posted...

would you be willing to help a lowly level 50 chump beat hyperius? i am unable to solo him and my only friend that plays this game is completely useless...lol.

i have yet to beat him and need to for the achievements, and also to unlock master gee (i think thats the guy after hyperius?)

Xbox live friend or IRL friend?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#29jreed1337Posted 5/1/2013 12:27:25 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
jreed1337 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
SinisterBlade posted...

Xbox live friend or IRL friend?

IRL friend. you aren't ever able to help me when i ask. =P
---
1+3+3=7
#30Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/1/2013 12:28:58 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Crap... forgot to post my BA rank: 88989

I can has adulation of idiots now?

you've already got that, bro. just post old info and give it a snappy title. oh wait, you already do that.

also, lol at the nuthuggers getting all defensive.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 85633