Hyperius dead in LESS THAN A SECOND (no Beehawk)

#31FullMetalMegaPosted 5/1/2013 12:31:30 PM
jreed1337 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

Xbox live friend or IRL friend?

IRL friend. you aren't ever able to help me when i ask. =P

I don't recall you ever asking me lol, I can help out as well send me a message or invite when you are ready.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#32jreed1337Posted 5/1/2013 12:34:55 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
jreed1337 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

I don't recall you ever asking me lol, I can help out as well send me a message or invite when you are ready.

cool. i have a good damage dealing gunzerker, but i just cant seem to get him alone. the next time you are on i'll try and see if you can help out. i just cant get past the jerk. once downed alone, i cant kill one of the bots in time to get back up.

would you be using a siren or?
---
1+3+3=7
#33FullMetalMegaPosted 5/1/2013 12:37:09 PM
jreed1337 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
jreed1337 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

cool. i have a good damage dealing gunzerker, but i just cant seem to get him alone. the next time you are on i'll try and see if you can help out. i just cant get past the jerk. once downed alone, i cant kill one of the bots in time to get back up.

Commando more than likely, but I have a siren at 61 and an assassin at 61 too.
---
#34jreed1337Posted 5/1/2013 12:39:32 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
jreed1337 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
jreed1337 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

Commando more than likely, but I have a siren at 61 and an assassin at 61 too.

sweet, ill hit ya up when i can. maybe we could do Gee after Hyperius if you have time. ive yet to see him, so i dont really know w hat to expect there.
---
1+3+3=7
#35FullMetalMegaPosted 5/1/2013 12:42:57 PM
jreed1337 posted...

sweet, ill hit ya up when i can. maybe we could do Gee after Hyperius if you have time. ive yet to see him, so i dont really know w hat to expect there.

Supposedly you have to take out Gee's worms out first but I could be wrong. I'll look up a how to in a little bit.
---
#36KellyRipyaPosted 5/1/2013 12:55:01 PM
fictioners posted...
Why are there no cries of thumper/ruby crutch.

It's a double standard that I take quite seriously! Who cares if it's only exploitable by one character? There have been lots of glitches fixed that were character-specific. The rubi/Lovethumper glitch-crutch must be wiped off the map if true balance is to be restored amongst the plains of Pandora. Won't you join me in ridding the game of this pestilence that has so brazenly snatches up the unwitting denizens of GameFaqs in its noxious, soul-destroying grip?
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#37StormWolf12Posted 5/1/2013 12:56:58 PM
KellyRipya posted...
fictioners posted...

It's a double standard that I take quite seriously! Who cares if it's only exploitable by one character? There have been lots of glitches fixed that were character-specific. The rubi/Lovethumper glitch-crutch must be wiped off the map if true balance is to be restored amongst the plains of Pandora. Won't you join me in ridding the game of this pestilence that has so brazenly snatches up the unwitting denizens of GameFaqs in its noxious, soul-destroying grip?

The rubi helps salvador more than zero. Your cries are stupid.
#38KellyRipyaPosted 5/1/2013 12:57:19 PM
KellyRipya posted...
fictioners posted...

It's a double standard that I take quite seriously! Who cares if it's only exploitable by one character? There have been lots of glitches fixed that were character-specific. The rubi/Lovethumper glitch-crutch must be wiped off the map if true balance is to be restored amongst the plains of Pandora. Won't you join me in ridding the game of this pestilence that has so brazenly snatched up the unwitting denizens of GameFaqs in its noxious, soul-destroying grip?

---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#39StormWolf12Posted 5/1/2013 12:57:47 PM
Maya also makes use of the rubi and thumper. So will Krieg.

Gaige does alright with it.
#40Azrael0206Posted 5/1/2013 1:09:55 PM
Look at all the salt in here
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood