How is Zero as a sniper compared to Mordecai?

#1DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/1/2013 3:50:23 PM
Mordecai was so ****ing awesome. Bloodwing would oneshot most things and it was my favorite action skill in BL1. Even in Borderlands 2 nothing compares to it. Kriegs does look pretty cool though. Not to forget Trespass....HNNNNNNNNNG HNNNNNNNNNNNG hnnnnnng... hnnnng.... okay...okay... Not to forget how AWESOME HE WAS AS A CHARACTER ENFORCED BY HOW AWESOME HE IS IN BLs2!!! HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HNNNNNNGGGGGG....Hnnnnnng....hnnnnng....okay...okay....

Zero Is pretty cool. As a character and as a HNNNNNNNNNNNG HNNNNNG hnnnnnng.....okay...sorry little bit left over...Like I was saying he's pretty awesome as a character, so mysterious and his part in the opening scene was awesome. His action skill is cool and useful. But I feel like they only concentrated on making his melee awesome. The blood shed tree has awesome "Game changers" and awesome talents. The cunning tree has a ****ING AWESOME KUNAI SKILL!! But the two "Game Changers" In the sniping tree kinda look like they suck.

Bore: Ok your shots go through enemies. Right...Forgive me if I'm being ignorant as Ive never used the skill I've only used the other two trees, but this sounds useless.

Critical Ascension: Idk about this one either. Don't know If it's useful or not. Hopefully someone can shed some light.

Thanks for reading and here is a TL;DR

TL;DR How is sniping with Zero compared to Mordecai? And Is it a powerful way to go compared to the other classes? If so If someone could provide a good sniper build that would be awesome! Thank you!
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#2StormWolf12Posted 5/1/2013 3:52:06 PM
Zero is probably the second best sniper in my opinion.
#3DanteDemonBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:56:23 PM
Second to MC or second to someone else in the game? If the Latter that sucks.
---
#4StormWolf12Posted 5/1/2013 3:57:49 PM
Second to Maya.
#5DanteDemonBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:04:35 PM
Gearbox really ****ed up with Zer0 then =/
---
#6StormWolf12Posted 5/1/2013 4:05:15 PM
No, zero kicks ass as a melee character.
#7terabientPosted 5/1/2013 4:07:07 PM
Bore is a good skill...but not a good skill for sniper rifles. It's best with multi-pellet guns.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#8DanteDemonBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:14:18 PM
Just gunna go with Gaige then
---
#9capnovanPosted 5/1/2013 4:28:50 PM
1. get a 61 Trespasser
2. Pretend your Mordecai with 5/5 in Trespass
3. Shoot things because reasons
4. Flap your arms and go SSKREEEE!!!!!
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#10InfinityZEROPosted 5/1/2013 4:33:03 PM(edited)
Any level of Trespasser is going to be inferior to a real sniper rifle, real fast. It is useful for ONE raid boss and it isn't even the raid boss itself.

So Mordecai actually. Zero for story though, especially since he isn't a drunk with possible beastality issues.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic