Drop Rates Poll

#1DethuliPosted 5/1/2013 4:15:02 PM
How often should Legendary/Unique items drop from non-raid bosses? - Results (142 votes)
20% of the time
18.31% (26 votes)
10% of the time
22.54% (32 votes)
5% of the time
28.17% (40 votes)
1% of the time
17.61% (25 votes)
0.5% of the time
9.15% (13 votes)
Other (specify)
4.23% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think its fair to say that drop rates in this game are ridiculously unbalanced and need some adjustments. What, in your opinion, should drop rates be for non-raid bosses? Personally, I would like to see 20% drop rates, but I could handle 5%.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#22Love4LifePosted 5/1/2013 4:18:08 PM
20% for a super uber Rare Drop ( No THanks ) I think it should be 1% or lower
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#3ultimakewlPosted 5/1/2013 4:25:06 PM
for regular bosses, id say 5% for their specific drop and .5 to 1% for other legendaries based on how good it is
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/1/2013 4:27:59 PM
Drop rates are fine. Except for the bugged ones, obviously.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 85633
#5regornamPosted 5/1/2013 4:28:12 PM
1) 10% gives me incentive to farm for my "perfect" version of a given weapon.

2) 5% gives me incentive to stop after getting any flavor

3) 1% gives me incentive to start a "LF" thread.
---
XBL GT: Ogami Itto
#6GujinKamiPosted 5/1/2013 4:29:05 PM
I'd say 50%, considering there are several legendary that each boss drops, and the fact that you have to grind for a lot longer for specific stats on gear.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YytbkE8.gif
#7InfinityZEROPosted 5/1/2013 4:29:46 PM
This is absurd. There are people that haven't gotten The Goo King Sword in Breath of Fire 3 for the PSX and *THAT* had a 20% drop rate. I'm talking about old pros that still play this game today haven't gotten that sword. Hell I got it at level 70ish and anyone whose played that games knows the EXP needed to do that.

How can anyone NOT want a higher drop rate for this game? What you don't enjoy actually finishing farming and getting on with actually *PLAYING* the game?
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic
#8PanopictonguyPosted 5/1/2013 4:32:29 PM
InfinityZERO posted...
This is absurd. There are people that haven't gotten The Goo King Sword in Breath of Fire 3 for the PSX and *THAT* had a 20% drop rate. I'm talking about old pros that still play this game today haven't gotten that sword. Hell I got it at level 70ish and anyone whose played that games knows the EXP needed to do that.

How can anyone NOT want a higher drop rate for this game? What you don't enjoy actually finishing farming and getting on with actually *PLAYING* the game?

It's optional. You choose to sit there for *hours* because you MUST have every ultimately rare item in the game.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#9shibulatorPosted 5/1/2013 4:32:44 PM
Increase to 10% and add a lot more legendaries.
#10InfinityZEROPosted 5/1/2013 4:35:29 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
It's optional. You choose to sit there for *hours* because you MUST have every ultimately rare item in the game.

And you don't want something that makes that EASIER? Hell, it isn't even this isn't even the case with getting every rare item. For some of us, it is just one legendary. I had a friend killing Doc Mercy for ONE Infinity. That's absurd.
---
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic