Lf a few things zero related lvl 61

#1sacrametalPosted 5/1/2013 7:43:22 PM
So i finally leveled my zero to 61 the other day and looking for someone to trade/dupe some items. I spent countless hours in login screens to get my rubi, thumper, and rapier all slagged out at lvl 50. After spending about 3 hours today on the 61 rubi i just dont have the heart to do it anymore. Im looking for a lvl 61 evicerating slag rubi, 150k roid love thumper, and a slag rapier. I would also be interested in a lvl 61 legendary hunter class mod and quasar grenade mod. I have all the aformentioned in lvl 50, sans the quasar for trade and have about 20 or so lvl 61 legendarys. I have all infinity elements, volcano, confrence call in all elements, dp herald, and a few pearlesent shotguns and the launcher all at 61. If anyone can help please send me a message on xbl. My gamertag is SACRAMETAL. I'll be on tonight around 8:30pm pacific time. Thanks in advance.
---
Xbox Gamertag: SACRAMETAL
PSN ID: MusicMan916
#233mm33Posted 5/1/2013 8:04:05 PM
Sent you a msg
---
GT: LinearVirus0
GT: VividestPlains8
#3sacrametal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:15:41 PM
Thx Linear. Anyone else have anything? I got the class mod covered. Ill be on for a while tonight. Send me a message on xbl. Or reply here with a gt and ill look you up. Thanks
---
#4theIllusionary1Posted 5/1/2013 9:33:10 PM
I've got a 61 Lobbed Quasar, if you want that. I'll be on in a half hour if you're interested. GT is my GFaqs username.
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#5sacrametal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 12:35:06 AM
Sorry illusionary, i missed your message. Ill message you tomorrow evening when i get on. Still looking for the ruibi,thumper,and rapier if anyones got one. I just picked up a fastball, avenger, and deliverance tonight farming the loot midgets, so add those to my list of trade items.
---
#6theIllusionary1Posted 5/2/2013 1:19:18 AM
No worries; I'm usually on around 9:30pm PST.
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#7sacrametal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:42:39 AM
Giving a little bump to see if the daytime users have anything.
---
#8sacrametal(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 2:19:47 PM
Nobody? Cmon fellas help a ninja out :)
---