Fix Rubi please Gearbox

#21TsurukePosted 5/1/2013 10:27:09 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Yeah, I cant wait until they patch it. Rubi patch day will be a day long remembered, and celebrated annualy in my home.

The Zer0 videos mock you, Gearbox. Flaunting your mistakes under your noses and making the once squishy class the nigh invincible class.

Its time for justice.

Restore balance Gearbox. Remember your vision, your original intent, and make it so.

All of your tears are belong to us.
#22Wallcrawler8878(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:33:03 PM
Soon we shall bask in the rage of the exploiters.
#23StormWolf12Posted 5/1/2013 10:42:53 PM
Look how butt hurt OP is.
#24JkickitPosted 5/1/2013 10:44:24 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
1/10

Fixed.

1/10 made me reply.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#25RokoshuPosted 5/1/2013 10:46:46 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
0/10

---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#26RokoshuPosted 5/1/2013 10:48:28 PM
Rubi needs to be fixed. It wasnt meant to heal the player for as much health as it does. Its a problem with the game and makes skills that offer health regen, and health regen relics completely pointless.

That, and just because Id love to see just one Zer0 video that wasnt exploiting the Rubi mistake.

If we need to nerf the Shamfleet, and Beehawk, Rubi should get fixed as well.

I mean, come on. Its a competetive game and all that. People using Rubi keep me from enjoying my solo experience.

Fix please.

Gearbox has spoken
"Rubi is functioning as intended and do not see a need to adjust it" Cry some more and stop playing with randoms if it bothers you so much
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#27KellyRipyaPosted 5/1/2013 11:04:34 PM
I'm in the final stages of negotiation with Randy Pitchford on Twitter, watch this space in the very near future.
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#28LordRavielPosted 5/1/2013 11:57:01 PM
As the game stands the Rubi is kind of nessesary as raid bosses in particular can throw out so many attacks with such ludicrous damage that no shield or ammount of "standard" health regen will save you.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
#29Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 5/2/2013 12:34:51 AM
People using Rubi keep me from enjoying my solo experience.

Wow, thats really quite sad.

How about you play your game your way and other people can play their way? Everyone has different ways of enjoying games that others may find annoying/boring thats just life, and to say that a strangers playstyle is effecting your solo experience says more about you than people "exploiting" a tactic.
You need to learn to not let other people actions get to you so much.
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#30BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/2/2013 12:55:45 AM
They should patch the rubi and give us back the evil smasher glitch lol