Fix Rubi please Gearbox

#71KellyRipyaPosted 5/3/2013 7:48:00 PM
IS IT NERFD YET
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell
#72TsurukePosted 5/3/2013 7:49:56 PM
KellyRipya posted...
IS IT NERFD YET

Nope, I'm waiting for the BAR System and the Greed's ADS Walking Speed to be Nerf'ed too.
#73Wallcrawler8878(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:53:29 PM
daniel112666 posted...
Here's an idea, don't use the Rubi

Yes.

Dont use the Rubi with Melee Zer0.

If that were posted in a video proving its even remotely possible, I would be impressed. However, I just dont see it happening. That entire playstyle is invalidated without that one singular item.

You need other things to pull it off, Rapier, LT or Hide, etc.. but without Rubi, none of it matters.

I dont have a problem with the Rubi healing you, if it was the Rubi dealing the damage. Bullets, DoT, and Slashes from the Rubi healing you would be just fine.

Its this "any damage you do while holding the gun" that makes it a scrub gun. Hide in a corner, throw a Storm Front and become Wolverine.

Broken.
#74TsurukePosted 5/3/2013 8:20:55 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Waaahhhh

FTFY

Here you go TC: http://youtu.be/HqflqytRkbE
#75SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/3/2013 8:26:13 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Has no one started working on the little evie spy build?

I'm gradually changing my build. I just replaced my rubi with a skewering slag kitten. It's a lot more fun.

I don't think you need a slag weapon at 61. At 50 you need it to maximize damage at that level. @ 61 you can have both kunai & MMF. kunai even if it doesn't slag such is kind of rate still stacks damage buffs. And storm can verify but I think Kunai reactivates everytime you get a kill with mmf.

I want to play around with little evie to see if the cooldown bonus applies to kills with the guns or just kills while you have the gun equipped.

I'd imagine slag is probably not necessarily, but it helps to have as an option. Plus, the weapon itself is fun to use, and seems to do pretty decent damage.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#76JkickitPosted 5/3/2013 10:24:16 PM
Covert to the gun side you Zer0s...
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#77swedishfishanonPosted 5/4/2013 4:19:36 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
They should patch the rubi and give us back the evil smasher glitch lol

I would go for that lol
---
Diamond FC: 0087 4508 1064