Suggestions for new relic for UVHM Zer0

#1MayhemersPosted 5/2/2013 7:08:49 AM
So currently I have Blood of the Seraphs, which worked great for TVHM, the +25% total and 0.3% regen on total covering the damage should my shield get broken.

However it isn't really covering matters enough in UVHM. I'm getting more and better regen from Innervate so far. And let's face it, Zer0 doesn't have many health regen options, which is partly why I've stuck with it.

But is there a better suggestion? Note I haven't reached WRP yet in the storyline to farm LLMs from the boxes, so that's not an option at the moment. And I don't have Blood of Terramorphous, could never get the thing to drop when farming pre Bee/CC nerf.

I do have a slag relic, gives +27%. Does this ONLY apply to damage done with slag weapons, or damage done AFTER with any other weapon?

I suppose looking at things, I should aim for Blood of the Ancients from farming in due time...
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#2your other dad sayzPosted 5/2/2013 7:19:28 AM
Cooldown relic and heal yourself while in deception. Or a Rubi.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#3Mayhemers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:27:46 AM
Cooldown might be an idea, although Deception cools down fairly quick for me already. I will be taking the Rubi when I get to that mission in UVHM.
---
#4KnivesXforXaPROPosted 5/2/2013 7:28:29 AM
I agree with cooldown relic. I have Bone of the Ancients on my zer0 build with 33% cooldown. Just farm loot badasses in the Preserve. They're actually a really common drop from them.

I also have a +13% cooldown class mod so my cooldown rate is nearly halved. So I'm able to pop deception quite often and regen fairly quickly and consistently.
---
Freedom doesn't knock. It rings. 'Merica.
XBL- Long Mann Hamer; PSN- Nitelifecomando
#5Mayhemers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:47:37 AM
Yeah, I run Legendary mod so my cooldown is already +33%. I'm sure there's something else that reduces it.
---
#6StormWolf12Posted 5/2/2013 8:52:21 AM
Bone Of the Ancients
#7Mayhemers(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 4:03:32 AM
I meant on my current build, not the one I want ;)

But yeah, I think I will be gunning for a BofA relic when I get to the LLM farming...
---
#8AlleRacingPosted 5/6/2013 4:49:41 AM
Either Bone of the Ancients or Skin of the Ancients. Maybe an aggression or allegiance relic if you like to specialize.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#9killswitchoffPosted 5/6/2013 4:51:28 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Bone Of the Ancients

Might of the seraphs

39% melee
39% cooldown
#10SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/6/2013 4:57:56 AM
killswitchoff posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Bone Of the Ancients

Might of the seraphs

39% melee
39% cooldown

Not really necessary on Zero. He can achieve high melee damage without it, and going into deception more often allows for more frequent high damage bursts, as well as a quick recovery option/kunai.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.