LF Power-Leveling

#1codehunter87Posted 5/2/2013 10:09:47 AM
Yep, the guy who was offering free Power Leveling and Boosting is asking for same now.

Primary reason being I want to test out builds and work on ideas for the various characters beyond Zero, not to mention I really don't feel like grinding all existing characters, and later Krieg, to 61 from scratch. I have a level 37 Axton and 51 Salvador I would like boosted first if possible.

Be advised, I do lag due to internet service poorly suited for online gaming, but I don't think I will cause you to lag just by being there. From experience with a friend, it seems that if I host, everyone else lags (Which is fine if all I'm doing is boosting them anyway), and if I join, only I lag.

Also, I shouldn't have to ask this, but if you kick me for some reason, at least tell me why. Last power-level group I joined kicked me without informing me and I want to know if I was causing them lag or if they were just being rude. Even if it was to let a friend into the group instead of me, please at least let me know or I will have no clue why I was kicked and possibly assume you were being rude or something.

And....I will admit, I do not mind the method of power-leveling at this point. Modded saves, black item relics, all fine with me to power level by so long as they won't corrupt the save. So that means I'm not going to be holding any black items, but if you use them and know how to use them without screwing up your file, that's fine. I only refrain from using them when I boost people because I know they can damage a file, I'm not skilled in using them and avoiding that, I don't have any, and I know some people are paranoid about them.

I can offer boosting at the Torgue Bar Brawl DLC for Torgue Tokens, Levels, Cash, and possibly Eridium and Farming Normal and TVHM Pete for gear, but I will admit I'm getting bored using just Zero to do this and that's part of why I would like my other characters leveled up and geared up. I also offer some good item dupes, including a DPUH level 61 with my Salvador, and several Infinity varieties with Zero. No pearls atm, though if necessary, I'll go farm for them with Zero to pay you back for the help.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#2wutsthatsmellPosted 5/2/2013 10:28:34 AM
codehunter87 posted...
Yep, the guy who was offering free Power Leveling and Boosting is asking for same now.

Primary reason being I want to test out builds and work on ideas for the various characters beyond Zero, not to mention I really don't feel like grinding all existing characters, and later Krieg, to 61 from scratch. I have a level 37 Axton and 51 Salvador I would like boosted first if possible.

Be advised, I do lag due to internet service poorly suited for online gaming, but I don't think I will cause you to lag just by being there. From experience with a friend, it seems that if I host, everyone else lags (Which is fine if all I'm doing is boosting them anyway), and if I join, only I lag.

Also, I shouldn't have to ask this, but if you kick me for some reason, at least tell me why. Last power-level group I joined kicked me without informing me and I want to know if I was causing them lag or if they were just being rude. Even if it was to let a friend into the group instead of me, please at least let me know or I will have no clue why I was kicked and possibly assume you were being rude or something.

And....I will admit, I do not mind the method of power-leveling at this point. Modded saves, black item relics, all fine with me to power level by so long as they won't corrupt the save. So that means I'm not going to be holding any black items, but if you use them and know how to use them without screwing up your file, that's fine. I only refrain from using them when I boost people because I know they can damage a file, I'm not skilled in using them and avoiding that, I don't have any, and I know some people are paranoid about them.

I can offer boosting at the Torgue Bar Brawl DLC for Torgue Tokens, Levels, Cash, and possibly Eridium and Farming Normal and TVHM Pete for gear, but I will admit I'm getting bored using just Zero to do this and that's part of why I would like my other characters leveled up and geared up. I also offer some good item dupes, including a DPUH level 61 with my Salvador, and several Infinity varieties with Zero. No pearls atm, though if necessary, I'll go farm for them with Zero to pay you back for the help.

Good luck finding someone that will power level you using "UNLEGIT" methods...most have decided to stop due to alot of aggressive comments that this forum has shown towards the "Modding Community" the most you may find is someone who will power level you the "LEGIT" way. But that may take a few hours a day depending on how much levels you need to be boosted. you need 5.8 million xp to be a level 61 so you can subtract that from your current xp to figure out how long it may take.
---
Xbox live forever
#3plasmatic529Posted 5/2/2013 10:34:57 AM
Hey man I recognize your gamertag. If I booted you yesterday I didn't mean too. I dont mind boosting you tonight but not sure how much time I'll have. Yesterday I started having issues with my account logging itself out. Anyways, hit me up man :)
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#4codehunter87(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 11:20:26 AM
Ah, good to know it wasn't something I did then. Just an accident. Sorry for the implying it might've been rude then.
---
GT Forte Baroque
#5xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/2/2013 11:24:25 AM
Sent you a pm :)
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#6SpankedEaglePosted 5/2/2013 12:05:43 PM
If there's any groups going on I'd gladly take an invite
---
GAMERTAG:SpankedEagle
#7BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/2/2013 12:08:44 PM
If you dont mind my lvl 9999 siren i can boost u lol
#8killbot357Posted 5/2/2013 12:10:27 PM
wutsthatsmell posted...
Good luck finding someone that will power level you using "UNLEGIT" methods...most have decided to stop due to alot of aggressive comments that this forum has shown towards the "Modding Community" the most you may find is someone who will power level you the "LEGIT" way. But that may take a few hours a day depending on how much levels you need to be boosted. you need 5.8 million xp to be a level 61 so you can subtract that from your current xp to figure out how long it may take.

haha what? modders stopped modding because people who don't like modding made them feel bad?
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#9hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/2/2013 12:24:22 PM
Going gibbed is only fun once you start to do it. After that you just say F*** this S*** and it'll become boring fast. Thats partly why i stopped.

On the topic of boosting, everyones just an inconsiderate a**h*** so i only do it for people that i play with. Thats why me and a buddy stopped, i could give a crap about what peoples disposition is on modding. Then again every now an then ill do it but then someone has to ruin it for everyone.

But to boost krieg, why not actually level him if your goig to pay for him? Seems weird O_o.
---
Thank you Based God
#10codehunter87(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 12:32:10 PM
Thanks to Bunzilla for some boosting right now. I'll wait and see if (s)he is up to boosting my last two characters before I accept another boosting offer atm.
---
GT Forte Baroque