LF Power-Leveling

#11your other dad sayzPosted 5/2/2013 12:40:36 PM
Xboxbunzilla is definately a she.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#12xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/2/2013 1:01:12 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
Xboxbunzilla is definately a she.

I don't know why people assume I'm a dude, just because I don't post all smiley faces and hearts and what not..

Tc I'm done, you can accept that other offer offer :) <3
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#13MagicJabPosted 5/2/2013 1:04:00 PM
anyone Power leveling now and can I get in on it?
#14OritsuPosted 5/2/2013 1:07:35 PM
If you guys could help me power level , I'd return the favor by duping any pearls or legendary class mods you might need.

Gt is Macross Hero.
---
Fate does not make your future. You create your own.
#15PhinioxPosted 5/2/2013 1:14:38 PM
A lot of ppl want to get power lvled me included ive asked several times on the board and ive given up lol. I just play with friends in uvhm lv55 axton. But if anyone can instant boost me to 61 i can dupe a lv61 interfacer or 0 neg. Gt PoieZen
#16plasmatic529Posted 5/2/2013 1:17:28 PM
Nah bud sorry for the late reply, I'm currently at work. I'm not sure when I'll.be on today but when I do I'm going to be dropping all the heads for a few people then I'll be power leveling my friend if you want back in. Thinking about resetting uvhm cause quests give awesome XP.
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#17killbot357Posted 5/2/2013 3:39:33 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
I don't know why people assume I'm a dude, just because I don't post all smiley faces and hearts and what not..

xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Sent you a pm :)

orly
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#18xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/2/2013 4:07:28 PM
killbot357 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Sent you a pm :)

orly

Haha you got me kbeezy ;)
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#19wutsthatsmellPosted 5/3/2013 3:00:09 AM
killbot357 posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
Good luck finding someone that will power level you using "UNLEGIT" methods...most have decided to stop due to alot of aggressive comments that this forum has shown towards the "Modding Community" the most you may find is someone who will power level you the "LEGIT" way. But that may take a few hours a day depending on how much levels you need to be boosted. you need 5.8 million xp to be a level 61 so you can subtract that from your current xp to figure out how long it may take.

haha what? modders stopped modding because people who don't like modding made them feel bad?

i see you have trouble reading between the lines. clearly you need glasses to see to my message that modders seem to be abit more than unwelcomed on this forum in that said they take there business elsewhere or discontinue services to other players on this forum. so to your response no, your forum responses did not make modders feel bad to the point the stopped modding it just made most modders prefer to use there additional benefits elsewhere where it would be more appreciated rather than looked down upon.
---
Xbox live forever