Enemies from BL/BL2 that you would like to return (Possible Spoilers)

#1TsurukePosted 5/2/2013 11:20:45 AM
Who would you like to see return from Either or Both games into a DLC or BL3 (what-have-you)?

Borderlands: 9-toes
Bordlerands 2: Face McShoty

I think its because of the quirky, insane, ****-talking persona they have going on. Dunno what it is exactly but something about them stands out to me as opposed to the regular psychos.
#2AtlasHarpoonPosted 5/2/2013 11:23:10 AM
Both of those people are dead.
#3Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 11:27:06 AM
AtlasHarpoon posted...

lol Thanks Sherlock.
I wasn't aware of that. However, I don't believe I specified if they had to be alive or dead.

Also, For all we know Face McShoty being dead is in the eye of the beholder (in otherwords, if you chose to do the side quest and kill him)...

Wow
#4tony8669Posted 5/2/2013 1:17:04 PM
Face McShooty Jr.
#5stickboy2323Posted 5/2/2013 1:18:48 PM
Mad Mel/Mad Mike

Mike rides in the back of Mel's all new super-deluxe battle wagon tossing bombs all while Mel tries his hardest to run you down. No Vehicle option for PCs this time. Sounds fun.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#6LaharPosted 5/2/2013 1:51:33 PM
Rakk-Hive not named Roscoe.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#7AtlasHarpoonPosted 5/2/2013 3:36:29 PM
Tsuruke posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

lol Thanks Sherlock.
I wasn't aware of that. However, I don't believe I specified if they had to be alive or dead.

Also, For all we know Face McShoty being dead is in the eye of the beholder (in otherwords, if you chose to do the side quest and kill him)...

Wow

You're the one who gave two options that aren't possible. Face McShooty isn't canon, meaning that he essentially doesn't exist in the story. 9-Toes is dead, in the ground, and won't come back. You can't just bring back minor characters from the game that are dead for no reason.
#83CDEDPosted 5/2/2013 3:40:23 PM
AtlasHarpoon posted...
Tsuruke posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

lol Thanks Sherlock.

Wow

You're the one who gave two options that aren't possible. Face McShooty isn't canon, meaning that he essentially doesn't exist in the story. 9-Toes is dead, in the ground, and won't come back. You can't just bring back minor characters from the game that are dead for no reason.

hyperion experimentation?

i just hope they don't go the traditional zombie reanimation route and go more parasitic creature that resurrects its host.
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks
#9Tsuruke(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:47:23 PM(edited)
AtlasHarpoon posted...
Tsuruke posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

lol Thanks Sherlock.

Wow

You're right, I can't bring them back (didn't make the game). Besides who gave you the authority to say they can't come back? lol
Either way Sherlock, this is a preference/opinionated topic, since I didn't specify life status this was subjected to any character from Borderlands and Borderlands 2, to make some kind of reappearance (again, in which wasn't specified either). Hence they beauty of leaving opinionated topics open, people can state what they have an opinion on the matter with any way they see fit.

For all you care, I could have said I would like to see those 2 come back in another HUGE zombie island DLC instead of generic psychos, bring back the lesser unique psychos.

So really, You're doing it wrong snake. Your troll bait won't work here. Sorry.
#10killbot357Posted 5/2/2013 3:46:32 PM
AtlasHarpoon posted...
You can't just bring back minor characters from the game that are dead for no reason.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Bone_Head_2.0
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers