Enemies from BL/BL2 that you would like to return (Possible Spoilers)

#21Eternal KPosted 5/3/2013 2:16:14 AM
General Knoxx. I purely want to see what Gearbox would make his reaction to being resurrected again be. Maybe for extra kicks and giggles, during the potential fight with him, one of the original Vault Hunters could take him down again.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#22Robtcee13Posted 5/3/2013 4:19:01 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the bandits and stuff just didn't register at a New U station.
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
#23DethuliPosted 5/3/2013 4:33:07 AM
I want Scythids and Guardians back. As for the people arguing about reintroducing dead characters, you can fight defeated bosses multiple times. New You Station, anyone? Or you could go the CL4P-TP mind control route. Or, look at Sledge/Motorhead from the first game; he was killed then brough back as a cyborg. What I'm saying is that stuff like this has already been done, and you shouldn't let your jimmies get rustled over it.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#24Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 5/3/2013 5:03:32 AM(edited)
Dethuli posted...
I want Scythids and Guardians back. As for the people arguing about reintroducing dead characters, you can fight defeated bosses multiple times. New You Station, anyone? Or you could go the CL4P-TP mind control route. Or, look at Sledge/Motorhead from the first game; he was killed then brough back as a cyborg. What I'm saying is that stuff like this has already been done, and you shouldn't let your jimmies get rustled over it.

QFT

EDIT: And my vote goes for Mal, he cracked me up
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#25Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 5/3/2013 5:02:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26bladegash666Posted 5/3/2013 6:26:38 AM
Hanz and Franz. Those dudes just look ****ing hilarious on screen. Wouldn't mind Flynt either.
---
"People said, "if you don't like DmC, don't buy it or play it." Why feel blame when you did as you were asked?" - NostalgiaRules
#27BansheeNTDmodePosted 5/3/2013 8:30:46 AM
Roland, make hyperion corp revive him with the new u machine. Give them a million dollars, i want my handsome black man back
#28FireCloud37Posted 5/3/2013 8:50:30 AM
Face McShooty Jr. Could just be a psycho midget. Shouldn't be too hard.
---
GT- Dielan Wet