What's removing my Anarchy Stacks?

#11AnimeAddict2003Posted 5/3/2013 12:11:20 PM
The skill where you shoot while jumping? That causes a small explosion and consumes one stak per shot
---
"You know this 100 hour game we just got 2 hours into? IT SUCKS"
<3 this generations kids." my 360 GT: Atias85
#12DRCEQPosted 5/3/2013 12:22:55 PM(edited)
Ways to lose Anarchy:

1. Die. (Jumping to your death or getting knocked off an edge usually lets you keep them for some reason. I know I've been able to respawn with all my anarchy after Terramorphous knocked me off the ledge a few times, and once when I accidentally fell off the side in Southpaw Steam & Power.)
2. Reload when you still have ammo left in the clip. (whether there are monsters in the area doesn't matter, you lose them when you reload.
3. Discord: Lets you reload when you still have ammo in the clip, but drains your anarchy at a relatively quick rate in exchange for buffs. Need to manually reload again to stop this.
4. Death From Above: Uses up Anarchy whenever you fire while jumping or falling.
5. Digital Claws: Uses up Anarchy whenever you melee.
6. Some known or unknown bug that rarely affects your anarchy due to some circumstance completely unrelated to the above, such as entering and exiting a vehicle. Most of these bugs have been fixed, but they still happen every so often it seems.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#13capnovan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 2:33:29 PM
***UPDATE***

I can confirm it was the Butcher that caused it. Even though the mag/clip (you know what I'm talking about, don't start that argument) was at 0, it didn't auto reload, so i had to press X to reload and this caused my stacks to be removed.

Now it may not be isolated to the Butcher as I believe other guns do this occasionally (I may be remembering incorrectly) but in this instance it was the Butcher that did it. In the Grotto with a Mechromancer.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#14DRCEQPosted 5/4/2013 4:31:43 PM
Next time, try switching weapons. If a weapon has zero bullets left, it'll automatically reload when you switch back into it.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!