Cracked Sash Farming!

#1WretchedOwlPosted 5/2/2013 7:31:13 PM
Need 2 more people at the moment.

According to the Wiki, the Cracked Sash drops from all chubby/tubby enemies, and Super Badass varkids. For those who don't know, its the unique version (although it doesn't have red text) of the Tediore shields. Its a purple shield that has a decent capacity, huge recharge rate, and has a chance to spawn with less than 1 second recharge delay.

Message me on live, I'll be on for a few more hours tonight. Please have a mic and be over the age of 15. My poor old ears can't take the squeak.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2gomi182Posted 5/2/2013 8:31:14 PM
I'd do it, but I'm about to zonk for the night.

Were you thinking that place... where is it? The break in the rock wall on the way to Motor Mama, perhaps? Seems like there's always a Chubby/Tubby Rakk in there...
#3WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 8:32:07 PM
I was thinking more farmhouse. I don't think those Tubby Rakks drop anything.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
#4gomi182Posted 5/2/2013 8:44:34 PM
I do believe you are correct. I just did 5 quick runs on it, and it dropped nothing but money and ammo. Not even an Eridium bar.

Disappointing.

Not really living up to the whole 'tubby' mystique if you ask me.
#5WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 8:49:36 PM
I was disappointed with them as well. Best to go after Varkids or run the WEP in my opinion. Caustic Caverns is a great place too.
---
#6XcavvvPosted 5/2/2013 8:53:28 PM
If theres room, invite gt: Xcavvv
---
XBL: Xcavvv
#7gomi182Posted 5/2/2013 9:36:06 PM(edited)
Also - the second round of the Creature Slaughterdome is good for spawning tubbies. I keep a save-point there, for farming Vermie.

EDIT: Just played two rounds of Round 2 in the Creature Slaughterdome, if that makes sense. Got one Tubby varkid in each (one in wave 3, one in the last wave).

Seems like a good bet for farming them for sashes.

So much for me going to bed soon.

*sigh*
#8GaluptisPosted 5/2/2013 9:29:18 PM
Try the Hyperius/Gee gate trick. Or does that not work anymore?
---
poopy trip
#9JkickitPosted 5/2/2013 10:03:43 PM
We've got 3, one more spot open.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#10rawkerbillyPosted 5/2/2013 10:34:57 PM
I don't know if I will be able to tonight till later but if you want to any time this week just add me on xbl. gamer tag is in my d
Dig.
---
Gt... "mcspazzitron"