UVHM Pete Melee solo tutorial

#1StormWolf12Posted 5/2/2013 9:52:03 PM
After uploading the Pete videos, I got a bunch of questions about it. So, I made a video detailing the strategy behind it.

http://youtu.be/J2LjBfLMTps
#2sacrametalPosted 5/3/2013 6:56:43 AM
Nice video stormwolf. All of your videos are very helpful. I have a couple of questions though. How many attempts did it take to land the slag rapier with that sight on it? I farmed my lvl 50 one for an eternity and never once saw a sight. The other question i have is regarding the kunia. There are alot if times where i dump my kunia and go in for the execute and get killed by the splash damage from them(at least i think that's whats happening). Are there any visual ques i can use to know when its not safe to execute? Thanks in advance.
---
Xbox Gamertag: SACRAMETAL
PSN ID: MusicMan916
#3iOutlawTornPosted 5/3/2013 7:15:05 AM
If you have the skill where Zer0's decoy explodes after leaving deception that might be what's taking you down. First couple of times I ran Melee Zer0 I was getting my s*** tossed by my own damn decoy. It was a total rook maneuver. Had to really think about where I was sending my decoy out at times.
#4sacrametalPosted 5/3/2013 7:22:00 AM
I am using that skill as well but there are times where the decoy is no where near me. I thought it was happening from the kunia explosions.
---
Xbox Gamertag: SACRAMETAL
PSN ID: MusicMan916
#5HellBenderPosted 5/3/2013 7:31:09 AM
Instead of making a new thread i thought i would ask here if anyone has the mod storm is using. I've got pretty much everything else just rolling with legendary.
#6killbot357Posted 5/3/2013 7:36:42 AM
Stormy your voice sounds a bit raspy

Hope you're not getting sick
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#7StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:44:40 AM
I was smoking weed the whole time.
#8killbot357Posted 5/3/2013 7:45:40 AM
StormWolf12 posted...

I'm calling the police.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#9TrazielPosted 5/3/2013 7:52:20 AM
killbot357 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

I'm calling the police.

Lol'd.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4