Favorite Legendary: Rocket Launchers

#1gunsndrosesPosted 5/3/2013 2:44:39 AM
What's your favorite legendary rocket launcher? - Results (73 votes)
Badaboom
16.44% (12 votes)
Norfleet
50.68% (37 votes)
Nukem
20.55% (15 votes)
Pyrophobia
2.74% (2 votes)
Bunny
6.85% (5 votes)
Mongol
2.74% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I vote Badaboom. So many explosions ;_;

The last poll was deleted by the mods because I improperly censored "B****." Yeah. I know.

The Slagga was in the lead by a steady amount, so I may consider it to be the winner. I'll take everything into consideration; for now, as I'm typing on my phone, I'm going to leave it be. I'll post the previous winners and the SMGs' fates when I get home from class today..
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#2stickboy2323Posted 5/3/2013 2:47:08 AM
Badaboom? Big Badaboom.
---
Badass Rank: 0
#3ho57ilePosted 5/3/2013 3:23:48 AM
LOL you can't post the name of the gun with out censoring it? Even though its in the game that way? Oh lordy.

Norfleet all day erry day for me. It is too much fun.
#4SinisterBladePosted 5/3/2013 3:34:46 AM
I dont think that word should be censored at all. Especially if it isnt being used in a vulgar fashion. What if im a dog breeder, or theres an item in the game called that like here. They aint cussing. Oh well.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/3/2013 3:36:21 AM
I really should try out the badaboom sometime. Perhaps I'll get lucky and find one in the treasure room.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6gunsndroses(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 3:43:33 AM
SinisterBlade posted...
I dont think that word should be censored at all. Especially if it isnt being used in a vulgar fashion. What if im a dog breeder, or theres an item in the game called that like here. They aint cussing. Oh well.

That's what I respectfully said in my dispute, but it's a "bad word" regardless.

Anyways, I had a feeling the Norfleet would pull ahead..
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.