Well, lost all my characters.

#1JkickitPosted 5/3/2013 1:42:59 PM
Profile corrupted, was going to re-download it, hit delete profile and items by mistake.
Hold me ;_;
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#2CaptainWolfPosted 5/3/2013 1:50:18 PM
Dang. Sorry to hear that.
*Hug and a pity-pat, two bits*

If I had Gold, I'd offer to do a new playthrough with ya' and/or hand you some gear.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#3CuddlyDollPosted 5/3/2013 1:52:33 PM
"Well, my wife's dead."
---
I'm very sorry to hear that.
GT: Doom Desire
#4Aceofblades2k2Posted 5/3/2013 1:53:36 PM
*smacks jkickits ass* get vack on the street and make me some money!!

Na man that sucks tho
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#5TsurukePosted 5/3/2013 1:57:33 PM
Jkickit posted...
Profile corrupted, was going to re-download it, hit delete profile and items by mistake.
Hold me ;_;

I know the pain...
Happened to me once (3 years ago) went to do the same thing, wondering why it was taking a LONG time to delete my profile -- then realized what was happening and turned off my system immediately lol. Lost about 25% of my saves (I think I had out of 125 games played at the time -- now Xbox.com says I have 294 lol)

Just hope you realized it time as well where you didn't loose a good amount of your saves from other games too.
#6Jkickit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 2:02:04 PM
Ah well, at least I got some friends who can help with items. Only annoying part about it all is going through the story 3 more times and getting to 61 so I can do bosses and such with friends.

lCuddlyDoll posted...
"Well, my wife's dead."

Haha, loved the way he said it. Like, no big deal or anything.
---
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/3/2013 2:08:09 PM
I might be willing to level a few characters for you, might be doing it for a friend but I don't know if tonight or another day, send me a message on live and ill see what I can do
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#8Jkickit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 2:17:04 PM
Thanks friend, only problem is deciding which guy to take to 61 1st haha.

I found the Commando a bit boring, Gaige doesn't seem all that interesting, the Gunzerker and Siren were the most fun for me, and I've yet to use Zer0. How good is a gun Zer0 for bosses? (Obviously the melee works well). Only problem with my Siren were the bosses, a lot of her kills were useless.
---
#9StormWolf12Posted 5/3/2013 2:19:42 PM
Zero sucks at raid bosses, probably should pick some better.

Zero also sucks at normal bosses.
#10FullMetalMegaPosted 5/3/2013 2:21:07 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Zero sucks at raid bosses, probably should pick some better.

Zero also sucks at normal bosses.

Are you trying to deter people from using him since everyone wants to copy your melee zero?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634