Didn't expect UVHM Rabid skags tougher than earlier bosses at any level...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Didn't expect UVHM Rabid skags tougher than earlier bosses at any level...
3 years ago#1
Without a vehicle, there's no way I can kill any rabid skags currently at level 53. What do they feed these skags?!
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
3 years ago#2
Yeah... both rabid skags and rabid stalkers need a health nerf.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
3 years ago#3
Lol

Well played uvhm.
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 86808
3 years ago#4
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Lol

Well played uvhm.
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
3 years ago#5
J1mi posted...
Without a vehicle, there's no way I can kill any rabid skags currently at level 53. What do they feed these skags?!

That's funny, I have to get out of the vehicle to kill them.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
3 years ago#6
Makes you wonder how a fight between a level 55 Rabid Stalker and our level 52 TVHM Warrior would go.
Gamertag= H Panic22
3 years ago#7
H_Panic22 posted...
Makes you wonder how a fight between a level 55 Rabid Stalker and our level 52 TVHM Warrior would go.

I know exactly how it would go the stalker would run right at the warrior and fall into the lava and die. Fight over Warrior wins.
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
3 years ago#8
Yeah, then they throw 2 rabid Stalkers at you, so you can't even progress in the game....

Sometimes this game just plain hates you.
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
3 years ago#9
yugiking posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

I know exactly how it would go the stalker would run right at the warrior and fall into the lava and die. Fight over Warrior wins.

I find your lack of imagination dull. Probably the kind of guy that sees a car chase in a movie and scoffs "Whatever. Those guys would totally get SO many tickets for this."
Gamertag= H Panic22
3 years ago#10
Actually I found rabid skags to be one of the BEST sources of xp early in UVHM. Usually they were giving me 4-5k experience per kill, so killing skags over and over again outside sanctuary and the other area to the west got me several early levels

But I was also a siren, and rabid skags were nearly always phaselocked before they could do any real damage
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Didn't expect UVHM Rabid skags tougher than earlier bosses at any level...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived