Didn't expect UVHM Rabid skags tougher than earlier bosses at any level...

#1J1miPosted 5/4/2013 3:14:50 AM
Without a vehicle, there's no way I can kill any rabid skags currently at level 53. What do they feed these skags?!
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/4/2013 3:33:37 AM
Yeah... both rabid skags and rabid stalkers need a health nerf.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/4/2013 3:47:29 AM
Lol

Well played uvhm.
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 86808
#4Azrael0206Posted 5/4/2013 4:36:10 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Lol

Well played uvhm.

---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#5BoogieBorgPosted 5/4/2013 5:20:09 AM
J1mi posted...
Without a vehicle, there's no way I can kill any rabid skags currently at level 53. What do they feed these skags?!

That's funny, I have to get out of the vehicle to kill them.
---
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
#6H_Panic22Posted 5/4/2013 5:20:15 AM
Makes you wonder how a fight between a level 55 Rabid Stalker and our level 52 TVHM Warrior would go.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#7yugikingPosted 5/4/2013 5:28:59 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
Makes you wonder how a fight between a level 55 Rabid Stalker and our level 52 TVHM Warrior would go.

I know exactly how it would go the stalker would run right at the warrior and fall into the lava and die. Fight over Warrior wins.
---
"... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.." - Knives (Trigun)
#8Jambi_ManPosted 5/4/2013 5:42:01 AM
Yeah, then they throw 2 rabid Stalkers at you, so you can't even progress in the game....

Sometimes this game just plain hates you.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#9H_Panic22Posted 5/4/2013 5:57:16 AM
yugiking posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

I know exactly how it would go the stalker would run right at the warrior and fall into the lava and die. Fight over Warrior wins.

I find your lack of imagination dull. Probably the kind of guy that sees a car chase in a movie and scoffs "Whatever. Those guys would totally get SO many tickets for this."
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#10spfurm01Posted 5/4/2013 6:21:52 AM
Actually I found rabid skags to be one of the BEST sources of xp early in UVHM. Usually they were giving me 4-5k experience per kill, so killing skags over and over again outside sanctuary and the other area to the west got me several early levels

But I was also a siren, and rabid skags were nearly always phaselocked before they could do any real damage
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!