Didn't expect UVHM Rabid skags tougher than earlier bosses at any level...

#21J1mi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 1:31:20 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Not sure how I missed this gem, I love how all the newbs are giving advice, its so precious..

People are trying to help the best they can, even if they're not masters themselves. Got to give them credit for that.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#22StormWolf12Posted 5/4/2013 1:32:30 PM
Just go into deception and one hit those rabid things.
#23SSJ3Goku222Posted 5/4/2013 1:52:11 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Not sure how I missed this gem, I love how all the newbs are giving advice, its so precious..

Would you like to give some of you great advice then?
---
Sage as of 08/09/2011
X-Box Live GT: YoungReezy1337
#24Four SkullsPosted 5/4/2013 10:57:14 PM
I thought Rabids were hard, but then I got better gear. After that the only time I broke a sweat was in the WEP when I got jumped by 2 Rabid Stalkers and 1 Rabid Skag at the same time. I just flipped them off and killed them anyways.
#25xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/4/2013 11:34:45 PM
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Well played uvhm.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#26LifeIsABigGamePosted 5/4/2013 11:50:07 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Well played uvhm.

^ you are trying too hard to be "cool" for all the stupid wanna-be-no-life-hardcore mo fos on this board.
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
GT: Mono El Nasty
#27Kiyosuki_Mk2Posted 5/5/2013 3:49:41 AM
I've had a Rabid Stalker fight an Ultimate Badass Loader on the preserve in UVHM and the Stalker won, though it took forever.

Rabid anything is just a pain in the ass.
#28H_Panic22Posted 5/5/2013 4:54:15 AM
Kiyosuki_Mk2 posted...
I've had a Rabid Stalker fight an Ultimate Badass Loader on the preserve in UVHM and the Stalker won, though it took forever.

Rabid anything is just a pain in the ass.

My point proven. Given time, Rabids will probably wear down anything, resistance be damned.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#29Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/5/2013 5:58:56 AM
LifeIsABigGame posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
SSJ3Goku222 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

Well played uvhm.

^ you are trying too hard to be "cool" for all the stupid wanna-be-no-life-hardcore mo fos on this board.

lolol well played uvhm
---
Borderlands 2 non farmed/exploited/modded BAR: 88561