think i understand now...

#1plasmatic529Posted 5/4/2013 6:04:32 AM
It seems as though this board isn't for helping people out and making the game more enjoyable for others...its about bashing players that seek help, people begging for everything without even attempting to search for it, and for some players to talk down on others that dont play exactly like they do. :/ Thought this was suppose to be a community of people who share their experiences and love to see others have fun. I will tell you now I think nodding is awesome, in your own game. I do think its disrespectful to join someone's game and be all crazy strong due to modded weapons, stats, or ba ranks. I know ill catch crap from this post but oh well. If you don't completely hate what I'm saying I'm always looking for new xbl friends to play with :P
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#2williswrathPosted 5/4/2013 6:10:09 AM
You can add me
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1
#3killbot357Posted 5/4/2013 6:12:21 AM
Nah this board is awesome. There's a ton of helpful people here, it's just there are a lot more whining beggars.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#4SolidStryderPosted 5/4/2013 6:16:36 AM
killbot357 posted...
yes

I agree.
#5gtarockerPosted 5/4/2013 6:18:20 AM
killbot357 posted...
Nah this board is awesome. There's a ton of helpful people here, it's just there are a lot more whining beggars.

The internet : welcome to it

Add me if you want Dakota47
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#6williswrathPosted 5/4/2013 6:27:57 AM
Btw I'm running through hammer locks dlc now on uvhm if you are interested Plasmatic
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1
#7J1miPosted 5/4/2013 6:54:07 AM
It's like the opposite of Dark Souls boards, where there is more people offering help than people requiring it. At least this board isn't like the CoD, Halo and BF boards.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#8Bonezy_BPosted 5/4/2013 7:40:19 AM
i think its a pretty helpful community here if you're looking for something almost anybody is willing to trade or dupe or whatever (i prefer trading stuff, feels like i deserve it more if i give something in return, lol), that being said i have farmed for countless weapons and heads and skins for months now. also if you need help beating a boss or you're stuck somewhere whatever the case may be people are willing to join and help you pass that spot. about people that don't like if you play they're style, sure i've read some posts about people mad at others for how they play, i don't get that though, how you gonna get mad for how others play? confuses me.
feels like i went off topic lol sorry for the not so helpful kind of rant :)
#9SolidStryderPosted 5/4/2013 8:05:02 AM
Bonezy_B posted...
i think its a pretty helpful community here if you're looking for something almost anybody is willing to trade or dupe or whatever (i prefer trading stuff, feels like i deserve it more if i give something in return, lol), that being said i have farmed for countless weapons and heads and skins for months now. also if you need help beating a boss or you're stuck somewhere whatever the case may be people are willing to join and help you pass that spot. about people that don't like if you play they're style, sure i've read some posts about people mad at others for how they play, i don't get that though, how you gonna get mad for how others play? confuses me.
feels like i went off topic lol sorry for the not so helpful kind of rant :)

This is a good assessment. There were a lot of helpful people back in the early days. Unfortunately there's also the persistent elitists who infect every single thread with "If you're not farming 18 hours a day like me you're doing it wrong" while adding no more to the board than people begging for dupes. It's more obvious now that the board has slowed down so much.
#10killbot357Posted 5/4/2013 8:16:04 AM
I don't get mad about people who don't play the way I do. It doesn't affect me, and I don't care.

However, I do get irritated when people post threads looking for dupes, power leveling, etc, while offering nothing of value in return. That's really the only time I'll jump in and troll.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers