Anyone help with Voracidous UVHM?

#1williswrathPosted 5/4/2013 9:02:22 AM
As title says. Having a hard time with this punk.
---
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1
#2BombermanXPosted 5/8/2013 4:56:41 PM
I need help to kill that bastard.

GT - LoneBomberman
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#3StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 4:57:42 PM
What class are you OP?
#4BombermanXPosted 5/8/2013 5:07:18 PM
Assassin

I have the trespasser sniper rifle and I use it to kill the shaman that spawns with Voracidous so we don't have to worry about the shields. Unfortunately we kept dying and we got frustrated and quit after awhile. At this point I don't care if I have to glitch or not. I just want to kill this bastard.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#5StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 5:13:56 PM
Word... Well... let me smoke a blunt, and I'll fire up my xbox. I'm going to dupe you some melee gear. Right? Spend time watching this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzQohHNGKMY

Try to figure out everything goth does here, and we'll ninja poke him in about 25 minutes.
#6BombermanXPosted 5/8/2013 5:19:41 PM
I'm logging back onto my XBox now
---
#7StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 5:20:59 PM
Invite gamertag LukeWade
#8BombermanXPosted 5/8/2013 5:22:34 PM
done
---
#9StormWolf12Posted 5/8/2013 6:12:21 PM
Just tell them we melee'd him like champs!
#10BombermanXPosted 5/8/2013 7:17:22 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Just tell them we melee'd him like champs!

It took a couple tries, but we were able to do it. I died in the process, but I took that Voracidous SOB with me and it felt good. I received a corrosive Interfacer from it. I do not want to fight Voracidous again any time soon.

Thank you for all the help StormWolf12.
---