So what Krieg skill tree (Based on videos and reaserch) do you think will have..

#1DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/4/2013 10:55:11 AM
...the most dps? I'm pretty good at making builds but I have no Idea on what tree I willl use. What do you guys think?
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#2The_KiriyamaPosted 5/4/2013 11:05:50 AM
Honestly? No idea. Speculation is nice, but i've never been in a position, with any character from BL1 or BL2, where I was so incredibly impressed (at least from first impressions), with ALL three skill trees overall. Never mind the fact that all of the final game changers, that last point in each tree, looks amazing. I dont know which will do the most damage, I would at a guess, assume melee, as his action skill is even more melee focused than Zero. But we'll have to wait and see. I think i'm leaning towards using the middle and right trees though.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Red Dead Redemption
#3DanteDemonBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 11:11:04 AM
Thanks for the reply! I hope he comes out soon so we can enjoy him ;D
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#4MrImpatient35Posted 5/4/2013 9:44:13 PM
His Hellborn skill tree. His skills list has been leaked: http://tempbl2skills.x10.mx/psycho/#00000000000000000000000000000000000

I went through my build twice so far. I'm pretty sure I know how I'll build him.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#5PensatoPosted 5/4/2013 10:50:30 PM
and1ballr posted...
His Hellborn skill tree. His skills list has been leaked: http://tempbl2skills.x10.mx/psycho/#00000000000000000000000000000000000

I went through my build twice so far. I'm pretty sure I know how I'll build him.

Reality is, a lot of the skills will not perform like you think they will. How many ownz builds were made before the game was released only to turn out crap? In the end it all depends on how the skills scale, something we know Gearbox is horrible at.
#6evilgreenmidgetPosted 5/5/2013 1:19:01 AM
Pensato posted...

Reality is, a lot of the skills will not perform like you think they will. How many ownz builds were made before the game was released only to turn out crap? In the end it all depends on how the skills scale, something we know Gearbox is horrible at.

In all seriousness, the reality of the matter is, your build doesn't matter unless you've got the skill to back it up, I know several people who have spent less than 5 minutes thinking through their trees and absolutely own, and others who spend hours and suck horribly. The "Builds" in this game are pointless, IMHO.
#7PensatoPosted 5/5/2013 2:43:22 AM
evilgreenmidget posted...
Pensato posted...

In all seriousness, the reality of the matter is, your build doesn't matter unless you've got the skill to back it up, I know several people who have spent less than 5 minutes thinking through their trees and absolutely own, and others who spend hours and suck horribly. The "Builds" in this game are pointless, IMHO.

Play the game though without spending any points then. You won't, because builds aren't pointless at all.
#8TheIastspartanPosted 5/5/2013 2:59:41 AM
Mania will definitely be his best tree IMO. You get tons of melee buffs, Light the fuse, tons of Buzz Axe Rampage buffs, and tons of health buffs. I've seen people play with maxed mania, and it puts melee Zero to absolute shame.

Hellborn isn't as good as it looks on paper. Everyone I've seen use Krieg say it's kinda disappointing compared to the other two.

Bloodlust looks good, but I don't like stacks, so it's not really my thing.
#9kiwimyweeweePosted 5/5/2013 3:09:17 AM
Pensato posted...

no
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#10StormWolf12Posted 5/5/2013 3:19:37 AM
Pensato posted...

Your honest opinion is one of an idiot.