Why is this game mocking me!

#1ProdigalDragonPosted 5/4/2013 12:42:33 PM
I'm using my 61 Gunzerker.

I've been keeping my eyes open for a Legendary Gunzerker Mod.

Last week I open a chest and find a Legendary Siren Mod... whatever. Traded it for a Slagga.

Since then I've had a feeling that I'd be grabbing one out of a vending machine. What's the item of the day of the machine I'm looking at right now? Legendary Siren Class Mod...

Really?!
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#2SinisterBladePosted 5/4/2013 12:44:17 PM
This game is an unbelieveable tease.

The girl that does anything except actually put out.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#3theIllusionary1Posted 5/4/2013 12:55:44 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
This game is an unbelieveable tease.

The girl that does anything except actually put out.

This is a rather apt analogy indeed...
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#4theIllusionary1Posted 5/4/2013 12:59:04 PM
ProdigalDragon posted...
I'm using my 61 Gunzerker.

I've been keeping my eyes open for a Legendary Gunzerker Mod.

Last week I open a chest and find a Legendary Siren Mod... whatever. Traded it for a Slagga.

Since then I've had a feeling that I'd be grabbing one out of a vending machine. What's the item of the day of the machine I'm looking at right now? Legendary Siren Class Mod...

Really?!

I can end your suffering if you so choose, as I'm a fellow 'zerker, and can bestow you with a mod if you'd like. I'll be on in about an hour, and my GT is the same as my username.
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...