best way for gunzerker to solo pyro pete?

#11StormWolf12Posted 5/4/2013 4:54:33 PM
Yeah, filled to the brim is bad.
#12SSJ3Goku222Posted 5/4/2013 5:23:33 PM
williswrath posted...
Managed to kill him with the skill set up posted above. I don't really like that it doesn't use fill to the brim tho cuz I came close to running out of ammo again using a dpuh/slagga with a slag rubi back up. Might tweak that set up a bit then try a few more runs.

If you feel like you are eating ammo to fast get a class mod with ammo regain on it.
---
Sage as of 08/09/2011
X-Box Live GT: YoungReezy1337
#13MrPhotoSmashPosted 5/4/2013 7:21:05 PM
Alkaline The Bee
Any Raider Mod that gives +5 to Money Shot
Have Locked and Loaded, Inconceivable, and Money Shot maxed
You can use DPUH x2, but only if you have Last Longer, I'm Ready Already, and Get Some for the sake of bullet regeneration (the more often you zerk, the better)

You will be able to take out his shield without seeing his fire nova....and you'll be able to get in a damage squeeze to knock off his helmet before the double nova.
The loss of shields and health will be of use when Inconceivable kicks in and causes the Money Shot to constantly activate, even though you're in the zero bullet. It'll give you enough time for one more zerk to kill him. If you get scared, carry a Quasar, you can second wind off of either pipeline.

That's my DPUH method.

GT: MrPhotoSmash
I like beer and people that remind me of what black Jesus looks like.
#14Four SkullsPosted 5/4/2013 9:45:40 PM
Back when Torgue first came out, I would use Brawn/Rampage with a focus on Incite/Bus with Leg. Beserker Mod to strafe around Pete and reach the valve in relative safety.