Should I just wait for Krieg?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 5/4/2013 5:42:20 PM
There were too many games that I wanted last holiday season, so I decided that I'd get them later. Since beating Bioshock Infinite, I have no games to play right now, so I was thinking...should I just wait for Krieg, or get one of the games I passed up on last year? I really wanna get Sleeping Dogs, but Krieg is POSSIBLY coming out this Tuesday...I hope. I also wanted Assassin's Creed 3.

I have 1,000MSP at the moment. What do you think?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#2MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 5:44:19 PM
If it matters, the next game that I want is Splinter Cell Blacklist, so I have a long time until that's released.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#3SeekAndDestroy2Posted 5/4/2013 6:24:51 PM
I highly recommend sleeping dogs, go pick up a copy it's awesome. Then you can use your points whenever krieg comes out.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 6:46:18 PM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I highly recommend sleeping dogs, go pick up a copy it's awesome. Then you can use your points whenever krieg comes out.

I just looked. Sleeping Dogs has SO many DLC for it, and I'm a fan of DLC lol. They even have a DLC to fight Drunken style. That style Jackie Chan did in that movie.
---
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/4/2013 6:46:25 PM
New game >>>>> new BL character.

I'm looking forward to Krieg, but playing through BL for the umpteenth time with a new character doesn't compare to the fun of a new game.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 7:27:31 PM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
New game >>>>> new BL character.

I'm looking forward to Krieg, but playing through BL for the umpteenth time with a new character doesn't compare to the fun of a new game.

True. I'm excited for Krieg, but not excited to be playing the campaign again...I've played it AT LEAST 8 times already. Sleeping Dogs it is.
---
#7KellyRipyaPosted 5/4/2013 8:07:05 PM
Sleeping Dogs is fantastic, run don't walk to play it!!
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell
#8vicecitystalkerPosted 5/4/2013 10:30:50 PM
I am on my 52nd playthrough of the campaign and still will 3 more when Krieg comes out. :)
---
One of the best things in life I can have is too expensive. Can I borrow $20 million?
#9MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 10:21:10 AM
The more that I look at the various DLC available for Sleeping Dogs, the more I want to use the 800MSP I saved for Krieg, to buy them. The Wheels of Fury pack...so many things I wanna buy. If Krieg isn't released this Tuesday, I'm likely gonna use those points on these packs. I love DLC btw lol. Don't know why.
---