LLM droprates, still confused.

#1realgodofwarPosted 5/4/2013 6:18:17 PM
I started a topic about this a week ago or something and I was wanting to know
if LLM still drop special relics, legendaries, and pearls without the level cap dlc in
UVHM. I have been farming the little guys for three days, probably killed over a hundred
and only got about 20 or so orange items. Absolutely no ancient relics or pearls
and was hoping for confirmation that they drop without the dlc. Someone said that they
did but after doing fifty runs and only getting 20ish oranges I'm really doubting that.
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."
#2drake_skullPosted 5/4/2013 6:20:11 PM
Pearls only drop if you purchase the level cap. I think the E Tech relics are the same.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#3realgodofwar(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 6:28:26 PM
drake_skull posted...
Pearls only drop if you purchase the level cap. I think the E Tech relics are the same.

Allright, that sucks but at least now I know and am not just sitting here wondering,
thanks. Still better than farming the various bosses fifty times and maybe getting
the orange I want at least.
---
Admiral Hackett: "Commander, are you ready to bring the might of the galaxy to bear on the Reapers?"
Commander Shepard: "Yes sir."