Conference Call?

#1SenorSkeletorPosted 5/4/2013 7:26:03 PM
A couple of days ago I defeated the warrior when I was level 34, and when I called in the moonshot the warrior dropped loads of loot, and so did a legendary, and turns out it was a conference call I could recognize it by its black color and the red stripe on its side. I tried to get it, but it was stuck, and I couldn't reach it. I Then started my second playthrough, but didnt get far, and I thought the cc might help me. When I was level 36 or so, I decided to farm the warrior on my first playthrough since my weapons kind of suck currently. Its been a while now and the only thing thats dropped that has the legendary quality is a handsome jack mask for the assassin (im a level 38 commando currently). I'm just wondering guys, can the conference call only drop from the moonshot? Or does it still have the same drop rate? Thanks for your help!
#2WretchedOwlPosted 5/4/2013 7:53:14 PM
Its got the same drop rate every time you kill the warrior. I've heard the moonshot actually has an increased overall drop rate as opposed to just going back and farming him, but you can still get the CC from farming him regularly.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#3SenorSkeletor(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:14:58 PM
Well, looks like im going to be back to farming the warrior, thanks for the reply btw!
#4gunsndrosesPosted 5/4/2013 8:18:12 PM
Killing the Warrior via moonshot gives something like a 75% chance to drop a legendary in his loot pool; I forget the percentage. After that, it's back to normal (some abysmal and ridiculously low rate, commensurate with everything else in the game).
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#5JkickitPosted 5/5/2013 12:51:07 AM
Yep, orange drop rate is pretty high with moonshot. Just disable and re-enable your BAR after killing the Warrior but before killing Jack. And have either a second controller or friend jump in before calling in the moonshot, call the moonshot, give them the orange, and dashboard.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#6PensatoPosted 5/5/2013 2:51:15 AM
SenorSkeletor posted...
Well, looks like im going to be back to farming the warrior, thanks for the reply btw!

You're wasting your time. Moonshot farm him on TVHM at 50.
#7Duck247Posted 5/5/2013 4:27:10 AM
Pensato posted...
SenorSkeletor posted...

You're wasting your time. Moonshot farm him on TVHM at 50.

he's looking for something to help him get through his playthrough on TVHM i'm sure he will farm him when he gets to lvl 50