I'd like more shields in the next dlc.

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/4/2013 7:28:25 PM
More unique shields, as well as some seraph shields that are worth it.

I'd love to see more unique amp, maylay or absorb shields. Perhaps an adaptive + maylay, amp + maylay, or amp + absorb or something. An absorb shield with a percentage elemental resistance (like the neogenator) would be great.

On that note, I really think that the health regen on the neo and evo shields need a boost. At lv61, a couple of hundred HP per second does squat.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2killbot357Posted 5/4/2013 7:54:00 PM
I want an absorb + adaptive shield. Or a shield that has a chance to reflect bullets / elemental damage. But yeah, I also want more unique effects.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#3drake_skullPosted 5/4/2013 7:57:59 PM
How bout a shield with a bit of Health regen on it?
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#4PTP2009Posted 5/4/2013 8:08:25 PM
I'd like to see an extreme turtle shield. 2x as much capacity as any other shield in the game, -95% health.

I'd also like to see a spike shield with absurd damage. F*** you rabids!
#5xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/4/2013 8:11:50 PM
I like the impaler.
---
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
#6SomboSteelPosted 5/4/2013 8:18:19 PM
Shields and grenades please. Maybe they could do Legendary E-tech weapons with special effects?
#7monster138Posted 5/4/2013 8:38:39 PM
killbot357 posted...
I want an absorb + adaptive shield. Or a shield that has a chance to reflect bullets / elemental damage. But yeah, I also want more unique effects.

Yup yup and yup
---
"it doesn't mean I'm not sick of this damned war;
the mud, the noise, .....the.....the endless poetry!" ------ Lord Flashheart
#8EddMarioPosted 5/4/2013 8:54:17 PM
How about an absorb shield that restores health instead of ammo, or your class skill meter?
Or an amp shield that affects grenades and/or melee?
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#9SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 8:55:33 PM
SomboSteel posted...
Shields and grenades please. Maybe they could do Legendary E-tech weapons with special effects?

Unique Vladof Blaster.

<3
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10WretchedOwlPosted 5/4/2013 9:10:31 PM
Here's some seraphs I could totally dig on:

Unique Singularity or AOE grenade.

Unique shield similar to the Hide of Terra, either nova/roid, spike/roid, or nova/spike. Not limited to fire though. Maybe shock. (A slag spike or nova shield would be pretty insane as well)

I'd like to see a unique Ravager or Quad as well... maybe extra projectiles?
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls