Anyone hear if they are going to up the level cap to 69 like the first game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone hear if they are going to up the level cap to 69 like the first game?
3 years ago#1
I haven't paid too close attention to the upcoming borderlands news so I was wondering if anyone had ears rumors or anything about another cap increase like they did with the first game. I'm curious since I have a bunch of gold keys but don't wanna use them until I'm the highest level ill be so they aren't wasted.
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
3 years ago#2
They're wasted at the highest level. At that point, you're better off farming bosses or the Treasure Room.

And no, there's been no mention of another level cap increase.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
Wait, how do you farm the treasure room, and what treasure room?
So he said, "Do you love me?" and she said, "No, but that's a real nice ski mask!"
3 years ago#5
The treasure room at the end of the Pirate DLC. There's a complicated yet quick way to get in after killing the Leviathan, just google it and there are video tutorials.
GT: Dr Chowder
3 years ago#6
And Terminus treasure room farming - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0K3YE9uGo
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone hear if they are going to up the level cap to 69 like the first game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived