How many times have you've beaten the campaign?

#1yiangaruuugaPosted 5/5/2013 6:40:05 AM
And how did you not get bored of repeating it multiple times.

I've beaten it 2x with my Siren, and may beat it a 3rd time on UVHM, but I could not go through it with another character, let alone multiple.

How do you put up with hit?
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 5/5/2013 6:41:28 AM
It's pretty boring, but I've gotten two characters to 61, and I have two others at 50 from pre-UVHM..
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#3BigRobb2389Posted 5/5/2013 6:49:32 AM
13 times i think.
#4Jambi_ManPosted 5/5/2013 6:52:29 AM
Two 61's, six 50's, & another 4 to TVHM.... so that's about 22 playthroughs..... With another 3 for sure with Krieg, and another 3 to get my other 50's to 61. I just enjoy playing the game..... so I can't say any of it has been boring.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#5drake_skullPosted 5/5/2013 6:54:19 AM
All current characters twice, Gaige has done a third. I just stopped paying attention to the story, used Death Race from Torgue to self power level a couple of my characters to 50(prior to the cap raise) and blew through the game.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#6Steve0314Posted 5/5/2013 7:16:05 AM
Ive got 1 thru UVHM
1 thru TVHM working through UVHM
and I got another Working through TVHM.
I do it sometimes just to get further. I really only have fun doing it with friends which is what I try to do most of the time.
---
GT: Steve0314
#7PerfektDarPosted 5/5/2013 7:27:35 AM
I played through normal and tvhm on my commando.

While farming, I made a siren on another account and parked her to gain levels. I then mowed through normal.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 4296-2645-6438
#8Lost_DjinnPosted 5/5/2013 7:33:02 AM
Oh god, so many times. That's what happens when you play all chars solo, and a coop set. I still have to finish UVHM with 3 chars solo. No coop UVHM yet, working on 4th char finishing second playthrough.

Reason no UVHM coop yet is because i want my buddy to try out all the chars before committing as we are probably only going to do that with one char. Another is that my coop chars don't have the gear for it either yet so we still have to farm those once we settle on a char.

And no I don't swap gear between my solo and coop chars. I only use things I find when playing coop.

Having only a few hours to play coop 2 or 3 times a month really drags the progress out :/
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K
#9Bonezy_BPosted 5/5/2013 7:44:12 AM
i think i'm at 10 times 2 times for each character and my siren is right at the end now on uvhm so that will be 11 and when krieg gets here that will be 2 more times then i'm gonna run through uvhm with the remaining 5 after that :)
#10TrazielPosted 5/5/2013 8:14:19 AM
I usually ignore everything and drone through as fast as possible. The only time I actually pay attention is if I am underleveled on a new character and need to do side missions.
I only enjoy the combat, so if I'm not shooting stuff or trying out different builds I don't pay attention.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4