Anyone else love loot midgets?

#1Lawlfulcoptors1Posted 5/5/2013 7:13:05 PM
Ah these things are great, got a flakker on my second run (although I don't know how to use it haha) anyone got tips for the flakker an what bosses it's useful for?
#2killbot357Posted 5/5/2013 7:15:59 PM(edited)
Maybe Knuckledragger.

And no, I don't love LLM. Farming them is tedious, they don't drop e-techs, and the majority of pearls are worthless.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#3Wallcrawler8878Posted 5/5/2013 7:40:14 PM
Lawlfulcoptors1 posted...
Ah these things are great, got a flakker on my second run (although I don't know how to use it haha) anyone got tips for the flakker an what bosses it's useful for?

Flakker is terrible. Its like the Gearbox Troll of Legendary drops. Right alongside the Cradle Shield.

Basicly, you have to figure out the "sweet spot" where the explosive splash damage hits, and keep that specific distance between you and the enemy.

The Wiki recommends it for taking out airborne enemies like Rakk, and doesnt advise it being used against grounded enemies.
#4ChaobringerPosted 5/5/2013 7:44:30 PM
The Flakker is like the Sawbar, you need to be at a precise range to maximize it's potential otherwise it's decent against large enemies like Saturn, etc.
#5Lawlfulcoptors1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 7:48:55 PM
Just my luck -_- lol I tried it against ultimate badass loaders an it seems near useless compared to my corrosive weapons..
#6DRCEQPosted 5/5/2013 7:56:34 PM
Loot midgets? Yeah their cool. Loot War Loaders on the other hand... those bastards are stronger than their larger counterparts. How do those things have such a gigantic stomping radius???
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#7Lawlfulcoptors1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 8:42:54 PM
DRCEQ posted...
Loot midgets? Yeah their cool. Loot War Loaders on the other hand... those bastards are stronger than their larger counterparts. How do those things have such a gigantic stomping radius???

I feel you on that one, just got owned in one hit but it was all for a good cause just got my first pearl :)
#8Four SkullsPosted 5/5/2013 9:53:29 PM
Finally got one to drop a B***** and a Stalker. Dunno if the Stalker is good or not, it's one level above me (60).
#9Lawlfulcoptors1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 9:56:39 PM
Nice, its a drag fighting through all the stalker an all that but highly rewarding if you do get something. I got a 57 nassty sawbar.
#10psychwardPosted 5/5/2013 11:24:23 PM
I did 25 runs today and got:

Unforgiven
Tengusta
Avenger
Stalker
2x Rolling Thunder
Bonus Package
Krieg Legendary Mod
Gunzerker Legendary Mod
Whiskey Tanko Foxtrot

Can't remember the prefixes.

I must say, the pearls are pretty disappointing.

Unforgiven seems pretty worthless. It just a pistol with really high damage.(close to 80k). But has a really slow fire rate.

The Stalker has a neat effect but just didn't seem all that useful.

Tengusta has a huge blast radius but again doesn't seem to do a great deal of damage. I think I've ended up killing with it more than the bad guys.

Haven't tried the avenger yet.

Orange weapons in this one seem to be more powerful than the pearls. That was not the case in the first one.