Anyone else love loot midgets?

#11MuscleMan07Posted 5/5/2013 11:50:16 PM
The best pearls imo are the butcher (clip regen) and the sawbar (crazy aoe).

That said I love LLM; I ran through doctors orders~20 times and found:

2 butchers
Monstrous volcano
Infinity (finally)
Fire bee
Homing quasar
Unforgiven
Pitchfork
Corrosive white death
Social conference call

Success
---
The only easy day was yesterday.
#12psychwardPosted 5/5/2013 11:58:51 PM
Yeah. I guess im just not getting the good pearls.

But in the first one all the pearlescent weapons were beasts. If you equipped any one of them you were damn near unstoppable.

Probably best that they toned them down a bit in this one.
#13Lawlfulcoptors1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 12:39:27 AM
Nice loot guys, we can add a incendiary conference call to my small list haha.
#14WretchedOwlPosted 5/6/2013 4:53:46 AM
I ended up actually being able to use the Sawbar at the intended range where it got all explodey. Hell, I even used two of them onmy Gunzerker while levelling and it still sucked.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#15DRCEQPosted 5/6/2013 7:01:49 AM
The Avenger regenerates smg ammo and turns into a bouncing betty when you reload. You bouncing betty then explodes after a set time, unlike other Tediore weapons where it explodes on impact with an enemy.

Not that great a weapon, but the bouncing betty effect is influenced by Anarchy for Gaige.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#16WiiLover94Posted 5/6/2013 7:37:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17IronMonkey008Posted 5/6/2013 9:55:12 AM(edited)
I been working on going through Ultimate and just beat the Bunker and the part right after, but was curious to know if it's common for LLM to almost always drop ancient relics ? All my way up to this point if the game every single time I fought a LLM they dropped a ancient relic or sometimes nothing (no legendary yet). I'm not complaining since good relics were hard to come by pre ultimate for me, but the drops just seemed kind of off.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#18StormWolf12Posted 5/6/2013 9:53:40 AM
I think the general consensus is that everyone hates loot midgets and wishes loot was harder to find.
#19Lawlfulcoptors1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 1:15:16 PM
IronMonkey008 posted...
I been working on going through Ultimate and just beat the Bunker and the part right after, but was curious to know if it's common for LLM to almost always drop ancient relics ? All my way up to this point if the game every single time I fought a LLM they dropped a ancient relic or sometimes nothing (no legendary yet). I'm not complaining since good relics were hard to come by pre ultimate for me, but the drops just seemed kind of off.

I get a magenta relic every run. And an orange every 3-5