Warning: This will make farming much, much harder.

#151Cryptochid5000Posted 9/19/2013 5:01:28 AMmessage detail
I look at the stats....I fire off a few rounds....maybe I take it out and blast a few bullymongs with it....if I like it I keep it.

That's my system and it's worked well so far.I don't need to know the exact specs of a Porches engine to enjoy drivin' it.
---
"Shame on us and all we have done and all we ever were just zero's and one's"
NiN Zero Sum
#152Cryptochid5000Posted 9/19/2013 5:10:48 AMmessage detail
Don't get me wrong though this is worthwhile info for a lot of people I'm sure and it is interesting but I'm not gonna try to get a gun with a specific stock,scope etc it's just too much when GTA5 and soon Dark Souls 2 is coming.
---
"Shame on us and all we have done and all we ever were just zero's and one's"
NiN Zero Sum
#153VulcanHadesPosted 10/3/2013 9:15:39 PMmessage detail
Cryptochid5000 posted...
Don't get me wrong though this is worthwhile info for a lot of people I'm sure and it is interesting but I'm not gonna try to get a gun with a specific stock,scope etc it's just too much when GTA5 and soon Dark Souls 2 is coming.

Don't worry, this just means you are sane and have a life outside BL2. :) You understand that the gun's primary function still works and still does the job you want it to do regardless of what parts it has.

But many of the elitist players are super hardcore OCDs, don't play any other game, don't work or are still in high school. So they like doing silly uneeded things like looking for very specific parts to get the perfect gun.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#154boxjuicePosted 11/17/2013 11:26:29 PMmessage detail(edited)
lol this thread hasn't had a post in a month and a half; how do you get a thread unstickied?

Edit: oh, I figured it out. Unsticky requested
#155Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/19/2013 2:15:47 PMmessage detail
boxjuice posted...
lol this thread hasn't had a post in a month and a half; how do you get a thread unstickied?

what? A sticky doesn't need constant posts to be useful. That's kinda the point; no need for daily bumps.
---
Its my own private pinewood Taj Mahal, except for the shape and the size.
lol GameFASCISM
#156xlinerPosted 11/19/2013 2:23:24 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#157Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/19/2013 2:31:43 PMmessage detail
xliner posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
boxjuice posted...

what? A sticky doesn't need constant posts to be useful. That's kinda the point; no need for daily bumps.

daily bump

oh you
---
lol GameFASCISM
#158xlinerPosted 11/21/2013 11:58:12 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#159Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/21/2013 12:42:19 PMmessage detail
xliner posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xliner posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
boxjuice posted...

daily bump

oh you

daily bump

lol
---
lol GameFASCISM
#160xlinerPosted 11/22/2013 12:12:16 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]